1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 12:53
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I'm shocked to hear you are planning on naming people whose politics you disagree with.
    It's most likely a problem with how your CPU is earthed. I even get shocked sometimes when charging my powerbank using USB.
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:02
    @fmf said
    It's most likely a problem with how your CPU is earthed. I even get shocked sometimes when charging my powerbank using USB.
    You can't seriously be advocating filling the earth with CPUs. Landfill sites are already overflowing. A little social responsibility might help this thread.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:03
    @fmf said
    I went through the drive thru at Tim Horten's the other day and ordered a box of "tidbits" the lady said, "well here's one to start...remember Sally from grade six, well she's pregnant again." 😲
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:07
    @petewxyz said
    You can't seriously be advocating filling the earth with CPUs. Landfill sites are already overflowing. A little social responsibility might help this thread.
    I don't use my PC to surf the internet in a socially irresponsible way. Nor have I ever suggested that my meagre cup on this Earth is overflowing.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:10
    @great-big-stees said
    I went through the drive thru at Tim Horten's the other day and ordered a box of "tidbits" the lady said, "well here's one to start...remember Sally from grade six, well she's pregnant again." 😲
    I don't know why you are confronting ME about Sally's pregnancy! Just because I'd grade her more like an 8 or a 9 doesn't mean I've bumped uglies with her! Take it back!
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:17
    @fmf said
    Rule: Your responses to posts on this thread should somewhat get the wrong end of the stick.
    i think @very-14-edits-rusty is a cutie pie
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:20
    @rookie54 said
    That is part of your problem you don't THINK!!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:22
    @rookie54 said
    Actually, there isn't a layer of pastry on top so I think we're talking about a tart rather than a pie.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:23
    @fmf said
    Actually, there isn't a layer of pastry on top so I think we're talking about a tart rather than a pie.
    Think you could possibly come with something sounding more silly?

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:26
    @very-rusty said
    Think you could possibly come with something sounding more silly?
    I'm afraid I have a previous engagement and - by the way - I'm fed up of you making jokes about my wife's name.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:281 edit
    @fmf said
    I'm afraid I have a previous engagement and - by the way - I'm fed up of you making jokes about my wife's name.
    LOL....You have a wife?....That is news to me! 😛 😉

I thought she said you two were just close friends, my mistake!

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:35
    @very-rusty said
    I thought she said you two were just close friends, my mistake!
    My wife has always been my mistake, not yours.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:36
    @fmf said
    My wife has always been my mistake, not yours.
    Well you married her not me, so she is your problem not mine, or you might be her problem or possibly a combination of the two.

-VR
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:40
    @very-rusty said
    Well you married her not me, so she is your problem not mine, or you might be her problem or possibly a combination of the two.
    Isn't this just a kind of dreary repetition of what I said with more, artless words rather than a post that's actually offered in the spirit of the thread as defined by the OP?
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 13:44
    an empty hammer bag
    devoid of any hammer

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree