gymkhana rosettes and medals
    and then hire a handyman with his own tools
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:00
    @fmf said
    Isn't this just a kind of dreary repetition of what I said with more, artless words rather than a post that's actually offered in the spirit of the thread as defined by the OP?
    Not my fault the OP is an idiot! 😛 🙂

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:13
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    If you don't understand or like the thread, why post on it?
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:211 edit
    I've just had to explain to my family why I am sitting laughing my head off at what I am reading. The thread may not have gone as intended but it made one stir crazy self isolater laugh until he cried! 🤣🤣🤣

I sincerely thank you both and suggest you consider touring as a double act!
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:34
    @fmf said
    If you don't understand or like the thread, why post on it?
    Who said I didn't understand it silly, I said the OP was an idiot would there be a part of that needs more explanation for you?

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:351 edit
    @petewxyz said
    I've just had to explain to my family why I am sitting laughing my head off at what I am reading. The thread may not have gone as intended but it made one stir crazy self isolater laugh until he cried! 🤣🤣🤣

Thank You,

Thank you very much as the great Elvis Presley would say! 😉

EDIT: Please inform the family that at least one of the two posting may or may not be normal, or both could be a little strange! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:44
    @petewxyz said
    Unfortunately, I don't find him funny. I think he is a blight on the forum. I could be wrong, but he seems to me to be a forum pariah smothering thread after thead in charmless dreck.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:44
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    This thread attracts idiots you say?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:52
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This thread attracts idiots you say?
    Why yes and you just proved it by making an appearance, you really like walking into them don't you! 😛 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:53
    @fmf said
    Unfortunately, I don't find him funny. I think he is a blight on the forum. I could be wrong, but he seems to me to be a forum pariah smothering thread after thead in charmless dreck.
    Sorry if I am stealing your glory!!! ROFLMAO.............

-VR
  11. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 14:59
    @fmf said
    If you are talking literally about sticks, poles and the like, I am ok with that. Which is the "right" end will depend on which way you are facing. To someone else it'd be on the "left".
    No not literally. Rather, responding to my perception. of the spirit of the title and OP of the thread. It is said that I am the queen of obscurity, which often leads to my being misunderstood by everyone and attempts (especially by literalists) of schooling me whilst I smirk gleefully inside.

Mea culpa.
    It is a character flaw in my part.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 15:03
    @very-rusty said
    Sorry if I am stealing your glory!!! ROFLMAO.............

-VR
    No. There's no glory involved. Each thread idea is a separate thing. You just ooze the same artless and dull nothingness over everything and try to smother every dynamic with your prolific but gormless Rupert Pupkinism.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 15:041 edit
    @hakima said
    No not literally. Rather, responding to my perception. of the spirit of the title and OP of the thread. It is said that I am the queen of obscurity, which often leads to my being misunderstood by everyone and attempts (especially by literalists) of schooling me whilst I smirk gleefully inside.

Mea culpa.
    It is a character flaw in my part.
    Just pull their chains that is what I do....rattles them everytime! 😉 Also great entertainment at this time!

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 15:061 edit
    @fmf said
    No. There's no glory involved. Each thread idea is a separate thing. You just ooze the same artless and dull nothingness over everything and try to smother every dynamic with your prolific but gormless Rupert Pupkinism.
    Do you find it a requirement to repeat what you've already said, if so carry on don't let me stop you! 😛 😉

Wait now you may have been giving me a half A$$ed compliment here!~ 😛 😉

-VR
  15. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 15:061 edit
    “Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow...”
    ~William Shakespeare

Question: Did Bill advocate the Oxford comma?

Question: May all the tomorrow’s on the list constitute on item, thereby making any comma at all moot?

These are the things that keep my brain too awake at night.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree