PLEASE GET BACK TO ME (ASAP)‏ - Halifax b...

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME (ASAP)‏ - Halifax b...

General

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
25 May 08

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME (ASAP)‏
Sent: 25 May 2008 05:32:34
Reply-to: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
To:

I am Dr Davis Pui, a staff of HALIFAX BANK PLC,UK .I am seeking your assistance in a legitimate business transaction runninginto 2.5million USD.For further details as to the work ability of thistransaction, please write back by on my personal email. Email: xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com Phone: +44xxxxxxxxxx and provide me with your confidential telephonenumber,fax number,your country and email address and I will providefurther details and instructions.Please keep this confidential; we can'tafford more politicalproblems.I shall however leave out the final detailsof this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire toparticipate.Please do not overlook this email. Sincerely,Dr Davis Piu

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
25 May 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
To:

I am Dr Davis Pui, a staff of HALIFAX BANK PLC,UK .I am seeking your assistance in a legitimate business transaction runninginto 2.5million USD.For further details as to the work ability of thistr ...[text shortened]... irmation of your desire toparticipate.Please do not overlook this email. Sincerely,Dr Davis Piu
That sounds too good to be true! Go for it!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
25 May 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
That sounds too good to be true! Go for it!
I'm considering replying, and requesting more details about this exciting deal.

M

Moves
25 May 08

good luck - and keep us informed, we'd like to watch it unfold...

M

Moves
25 May 08

I'm considering replying, and requesting more details about this exciting deal.
Drop it. In the next step, once you will have given your private email and phone, they will propose to use your account to perform the transfer of that money, and use some kind of tax avoiding explanation to justify it the complicated transfer. They are after one thing only: your bank account number (and verifiable personnel data), which they will afterwards try to hack.

There is no such thing as a free meal.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
25 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Mephisto2
Drop it. In the next step, once you will have given your private email and phone, they will propose to use your account to perform the transfer of that money, and use some kind of tax avoiding explanation to justify it the complicated transfer. They are after one thing only: your bank account number (and verifiable personnel data), which they will afterwards try to hack.

Are you suggesting that there is Skullduggery afoot ? Nonsense man, this is obviously a lowly bank teller, with a serious financial deal to offer....tish tosh, wot πŸ˜›

M

Moves
25 May 08

Are you suggesting that there is Skullduggery afoot ? Nonsense man, this is obviously a lowly bank teller, with a serious financial deal to offer....tish tosh, wot πŸ˜›
I wish you good luck then πŸ˜•

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Mephisto2

Wholeheartedly agree with Meph. These creative 'too good to be true' identity theft schemes and related scams, by both phone

and internet, are all too common in the US. They all prey on the greed/something for nothing aspect of human nature. Many naive

people of all ages have been deceived and hurt. Peril is real. Reply at your own risk. If your curiosity won't quit, then simply ask

for the business address. Visit in person. Call his bluff. By the way, Huck, how did you make out with the new car purchase?

-gb

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 May 08

"lowly bank teller" / "serious financial offer"... see anything wrong with this picture?

fg

1313mockingbirdlane

Moves
25 May 08

To:

I am Dr Davis Pui, a staff of HALIFAX BANK PLC,UK .I am seeking your assistance in a legitimate business transaction runninginto 2.5million USD.For further details as to the work ability of thistr ...[text shortened]... irmation of your desire toparticipate.Please do not overlook this email. Sincerely,Dr Davis Piu
yu must be out of yur vulcan mindπŸ™„πŸ™„

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
25 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"lowly bank teller" / "serious financial offer"... see anything wrong with this picture?
The fact that i have two people who think i am seriously considering this as more than a hoax, is proof that the Global herd needs trimming πŸ˜›

edit ..three 😲

SS

Moves
25 May 08

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 May 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I've done it several times now and have Zillions of dollars in my bank!

P-

SS

Moves
25 May 08

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 May 08
3 edits

The fact that i have two people who think i am seriously considering this as more than a hoax, is proof that the Global herd needs trimming πŸ˜›

edit ..three 😲
Oh... just took you and your post at face value.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.