Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:12
    Told you so.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:13
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Told you so.
    yup its payback for rigging the game against Mr. Sanders.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yup its payback for rigging the game against Mr. Sanders.
    So you still don't know what you're talking about.

Shocking.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:231 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So you still don't know what you're talking about.

Shocking.
    Generally after post game analysis the vanquished remain silent. Not as shocking as Mr Trump trouncing Mrs Clinton I'll bet.😲
  5. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:43
    No suprise really .Who likes politicians ? But can Trump actually get anything done ?maybe ...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:461 edit
    Originally posted by gareth cobb
    No suprise really .Who likes politicians ? But can Trump actually get anything done ?maybe ...
    He seems to be saying that he's going to implement a rather large infrastructure program of modernisation. Obamacare will be repealed I reckon.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:53
    Generally after post game analysis the vanquished remain silent. Not as shocking as Mr Trump trouncing Mrs Clinton I'll bet.😲
    No, I refuse to "go gentle into that good night", and I will "rage, rage against the dying of the light".

I have NOT been "vanquished". "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

There are those among us who will continue to fight the good fight, and I swear that before this man leaves office, even those who have been hypnotized by the right will wake up and work to send him back to the abyss he came from, at least if America is anything more than an ash heap by then. No, we won't be fooled again. And if, by some chance we are, then we deserve every last bit of what is coming to us.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:571 edit
    No, I refuse to "go gentle into that good night", and I will "rage, rage against the dying of the light".

I have NOT been "vanquished". "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

There are those among us who will continue to fight the good fight, and I swear that before this man leaves office, even those who have been hypnotized by the right w ...[text shortened]... d again. And if, by some chance we are, then we deserve every last bit of what is coming to us.
    It was the liberals that put Trump in the Whitehouse by nominating a candidate that was unelectable simply because it was her turn.

And so Democratic leaders made Hillary their candidate even though they knew about her closeness to the banks, her fondness for war, and her unique vulnerability on the trade issue – each of which Trump exploited to the fullest. They chose Hillary even though they knew about her private email server. They chose her even though some of those who studied the Clinton Foundation suspected it was a sketchy proposition.

To try to put over such a nominee while screaming that the Republican is a rightwing monster is to court disbelief. If Trump is a fascist, as liberals often said, Democrats should have put in their strongest player to stop him, not a party hack they’d chosen because it was her turn. Choosing her indicated either that Democrats didn’t mean what they said about Trump’s riskiness, that their opportunism took precedence over the country’s well-being, or maybe both.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:57
    He seems to be saying that he's going to implement a rather large infrastructure program of modernisation. Obamacare will be repealed I reckon.
    I wonder where he got that idea.

He's not going to do a damn thing. Yes, he promises big things. But the biggest thing coming out of his mouth are his lies.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:581 edit
    I wonder where he got that idea.

He's not going to do a damn thing. Yes, he promises big things. But the biggest thing coming out of his mouth are his lies.
    You don't know that. It doesn't matter where he got it from.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:03
    It was the liberals that put Trump in the Whitehouse by nominating a candidate that was unelectable simply because it was her turn.

And so Democratic leaders made Hillary their candidate even though they knew about her closeness to the banks, her fondness for war, and her unique vulnerability on the trade issue – each of which Trump exploited to ...[text shortened]... /www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals
    The right has been hypnotizing the middle class for decades, ever since Reagan.

And that is what has set this up.

America has just voted against their best interests, and perhaps for the last time. Yes, the middle class is that stupid. But we won't get fooled again. And if we do, we deserve every minute of that hell we bring down upon ourselves.

And that just gives you Euros the giggles, doesn't it?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:061 edit
    You don't know that. It doesn't matter where he got it from.
    It does matter, because men's best ideas always come from women.

And yes, I do "know that". There are a million men just like him. He's a dime a dozen in this country. Men who talk a big talk, but walk a little tiny walk.

All talk and no action, I think is the phrase.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:101 edit
    The right has been hypnotizing the middle class for decades, ever since Reagan.

And that is what has set this up.

America has just voted against their best interests, and perhaps for the last time. Yes, the middle class is that stupid. But we won't get fooled again. And if we do, we deserve every minute of that hell we bring down upon ourselves.

And that just gives you Euros the giggles, doesn't it?
    You cannot argue that the DNC elite actively worked against Mr. Sanders who was a relatively scandal free candidate and instead choose to field a weakened candidate knowing full well that she came with excessive baggage. Its been rightly perceived as a self serving approach, no one I think ever bought into the idea that Hillary was anything but a self serving politician because you simply cannot hide that amount of stuff.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:121 edit
    It does matter, because men's best ideas always come from women.

And yes, I do "know that". There are a million men just like him. He's a dime a dozen in this country. Men who talk a big talk, but walk a little tiny walk.

All talk and no action, I think is the phrase.
    lol, he got the idea from the new First lady? She will make an awesome First lady.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:291 edit
    You cannot argue that the DNC elite actively worked against Mr. Sanders who was a relatively scandal free candidate and instead choose to field a weakened candidate knowing full well that she came with excessive baggage. Its been rightly perceived as a self serving approach, no one I think ever bought into the idea that Hillary was anything but a self serving politician because you simply cannot hide that amount of stuff.
    Give it a rest. Your dude won. Enjoy it while you still can.

I'm gonna go cry now until I throw up, if you don't mind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree