1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 20:56
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Otto von Bismarck would agree, if I'm not mistaken?
    Indeed, he also played to win the game 😀
  2. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 11:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It was the liberals that put Trump in the Whitehouse by nominating a candidate that was unelectable simply because it was her turn.

And so Democratic leaders made Hillary their candidate even though they knew about her closeness to the banks, her fondness for war, and her unique vulnerability on the trade issue – each of which Trump exploited to ...[text shortened]... /www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals
    You are absolutely spot-on Robbie. Very well put.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 13:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude you play to win the game, it realpolitik. But citing something from eons ago is not going to do any good, he is your President whether you accept the fact not.
    robbie,
    Watch the news people are protesting and rioting in different parts of the U.S., doesn't look like they are taking it well.

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 14:26
    Originally posted by Larkie
    You are absolutely spot-on Robbie. Very well put.
    Larkie is Hindi/Urdu for young woman. Larka, is young man, boy 😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 14:26
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    Watch the news people are protesting and rioting in different parts of the U.S., doesn't look like they are taking it well.

-VR
    I blame Randolf, he's well a trouble maker.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 14:322 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Laughing at us at our lowest point in history... yeah, I do. You know, just for the lulz.
    If the depth of your understanding on such matters is reflective of other Democrats, then perhaps Trump's victory is not such a great mystery.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 18:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It does matter, because men's best ideas always come from women.
    You mean like in Eden?

Women are gullible. You've been duped by leftist propaganda. All your ranting and raging doesn't change a thing. America has spoken.

Your cause is dead.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 18:08
    robbie,

-VR
    Freaking millinials. Not one whit of real life experience. They're going to get it.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 18:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    Freaking millinials. Not one whit of real life experience. They're going to get it.
    Josephw,
    I believe you meant millennials. Still they are the next generation showing their displeasure. What about the older generation who are talking about moving to Cape Breton Nova Scotia, Canada. Also some of the Hollywood stars are talking about moving to Toronto. We would sure love to have them!!! 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 19:21
    robbie,

-VR
    Rioting against democracy, what chumps.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 19:263 edits
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Rioting against democracy, what chumps.
    CS,
    In my personal opinion it is not against democracy! It is against a man who is a racist, bigot, gropes women & bully, just to mention a few. Not to mention him stalking Hillory on Stage during a National T.V. debate. I've never seen anything like that in my life!!!

Regards,
    -VR
  12. RSA
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 20:21
    CS,
    In my personal opinion it is not against democracy! It is against a man who is a racist, bigot, gropes women & bully, just to mention a few. Not to mention him stalking Hillory on Stage during a National T.V. debate. I've never seen anything like that in my life!!!

Regards,
    -VR
    I used to live in Newfoundland, took a couple trips to Halifax though. Got delayed there for 8 hours because of a blizzard.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 20:311 edit
    I used to live in Newfoundland, took a couple trips to Halifax though. Got delayed there for 8 hours because of a blizzard.
    Ashiitaka,
    I think some of the most friendly people in the World are from Newfoundland. Not that I am a world traveller mind you. You probably didn't get much further than the Halifax airport hotel because of the blizzard.

Regards,
    -VR
  14. RSA
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 20:36
    Ashiitaka,
    I think some of the most friendly people in the World are from Newfoundland. Not that I am a world traveller mind you. You probably didn't get much further than the Halifax airport hotel because of the blizzard.

Regards,
    -VR
    Oh indeed I loved it there. The people were incredibly friendly, on par only with South Africans I think. If you ever find yourself in need of holiday relatively close to home please do pay a visit to Humber Valley resort, near corner brook, Newfoundland. It's truly spectacular.(coming from me, I can say I've travelled the world, even living on tropical islands etc, this is not to be taken lightly).
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 20:502 edits
    Oh indeed I loved it there. The people were incredibly friendly, on par only with South Africans I think. If you ever find yourself in need of holiday relatively close to home please do pay a visit to Humber Valley resort, near corner brook, Newfoundland. It's truly spectacular.(coming from me, I can say I've travelled the world, even living on tropical islands etc, this is not to be taken lightly).
    Ashiitaka,
    My lady friend is originally from Newfoundland, next time we are over I will keep that in mind, in fact I will write it down. Looks like a beautiful spot, beautiful scenery, looked it up on google. Which one of the places there did you stay in? Marble Inn Resort one looks really good, in fact they all look very nice. Thanks for the advice! We have to pass that place in order to get to where my lady friend goes to see friends & family.

Kind Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree