Prince Harry’s latest revelations

Prince Harry’s latest revelations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jan 23
1 edit

What on earth is he thinking.

Especially the account of how many Taliban he personally killed when serving in Afghanistan; 25 apparently.

But also details of; drug taking as a teenager, being allegedly assaulted by William, losing his virginity in a humiliating episode, wanting a new investigation into Diana’s death to hold people accountable, blaming Will & Kate for wearing a Nazi uniform to a party.

And then immediately claiming that he wants a reconciliation.
Narcissistic, naive and personally humiliating for him.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said

Especially the account of how many Taliban he personally killed when serving in Afghanistan; 25 apparently.

But also details of; drug taking as a teenager, being allegedly assaulted by William, losing his virginity in a humiliating episode, wanting a new investigation into Diana’s death to hold people accountable, blaming Will & Kate ...[text shortened]... y claiming that he wants a reconciliation.
I think it's a money thing. (Cashing in).

F

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said

But also details of; drug taking as a teenager, being allegedly assaulted by William, losing his virginity in a humiliating episode, wanting a new investigation into Diana’s death to hold people accountable, blaming Will & Kate ...[text shortened]... y claiming that he wants a reconciliation.
Tawdry is an apt word.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Jan 23
1 edit

@divegeester said

Shocking and very worrying! He’s lost the plot.

Who is now left to have any respect or trust for him and wonder how long it will take until the ‘older woman in the field behind the pub’ gives her blow by blow account?

F

Moves
06 Jan 23

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Jan 23

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I expect all will be revealed when the series eventually hits the streaming services 🙂

Moves
06 Jan 23

@woodgirl said
I expect all will be revealed when the series eventually hits the streaming services 🙂
Apparently Meghan has kept a journal, so no doubt the public and the Windsors will be drip-fed her personal insights into how she has been victimised at some point.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
06 Jan 23

Bonkers!

Moves
06 Jan 23

I heard, from reliable sources that we can expect a “tell all” book from VR.😲👍

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
06 Jan 23

@great-big-stees said
Does he have a Ghost writer?

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Jan 23

@fmf said
Tawdry is an apt word.
TU from me. I’m glad the queen was spared this. One thing’s certain: the royal family has lost its shine; they’re just as petty and dysfunctional as commoners.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
06 Jan 23

@divegeester said

And then immediately claiming that he wants a reconciliation.

This is what happens when you place people under a microscope. We all have our little embarrassing secrets we'd prefer not become public, and this young man is no different. Just one more reason this whole "royal family" concept makes no sense - I don't care how much tourist revenue they generate.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
06 Jan 23

"let's hate harry!"
is the cry du jour
"you tell by his curlies,
his blood ain't pure"

Moves
06 Jan 23

@great-big-stees said