Public Clowns

Public Clowns

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by orangutan
I concur with your précis of the situation.

1) It lends credence to the otherwise clearwater revival 2) Obtuse and deliberate 3) degenerate and notwithstanding the deliberate obfuscations quite succinct nevertheless.

GB take heart from this that those around you are also willing in times of trouble to engage in a rigorous, emblematic, unselfish mot ...[text shortened]... s the heart of what we all have sincerely, un-righteously and unmotivatedly denied for too long.
Well said!

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Well said!
Thought you better than that.

What's on your mind?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Evelyn was fond of using the epithet 'broomstick' (part for the whole figure of speech) in a similar way, especially with textbook surgeons.

😉
'Synecdoche' is the name for that figure of speech I couldn't remember.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
As you mentioned, there are no innocents. I still recommend that you confront the individual rather than the group.

Consider this failure analysis if you will. Suppose you have an expensive piece of equipment that is working below its expected efficiency or otherwise exhibiting abhorant behaviour. You typically wouldn't make a sweeping general ...[text shortened]... ollege girls on the way to spring break.

Hopefully this has been a suitably obtuse for you.
The labyrinths of your mind continue to intrigue me. However we are not speaking about factory equipment or components or scientific

analysis or immigration or classic vehicles or college memories or spring breaks or lost youth. Just RHP people and some are innocent.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by josephw
You haven't been reading the spirituality forum.
No, Sir. Tried it once many months ago only to find vain philosophical rationalism, crusader lust and scientific speculation. No absolute truth.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

I concur with your précis of the situation.

1) It lends credence to the otherwise clearwater revival 2) Obtuse and deliberate 3) degenerate and notwithstanding the deliberate obfuscations quite succinct nevertheless.

GB take heart from this that those around you are also willing in times of trouble to engage in a rigorous, emblematic, unselfish mot ...[text shortened]... s the heart of what we all have sincerely, un-righteously and unmotivatedly denied for too long.
The convoluted meandering length of your post would do Bulwer-Lytton proud. This time, a guy whose intellect I respect is full of prunes.

😞

Madison Square Garde

Moves
04 Dec 08

The convoluted meandering length of your post would do Bulwer-Lytton proud. This time, a guy whose intellect I respect is full of prunes.

😞
Emitt Kelly was a great public clown.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Well said!
Hijacker's accomplice. Hmm... a new all time Nordlys low.

😞

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

Thought you better than that.

What's on your mind?
Feeble attempt to pardon.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Emitt Kelly was a great public clown.
Thanks for the levity. Taking my boots off. Thanks again, Yeah Boy.

😉

Madison Square Garde

Moves
04 Dec 08

Thanks for the levity. Taking my boots off. Thanks again, Yeah Boy.

😉
Relax gP you seem to be very anxious lately.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
04 Dec 08
1 edit

Public Clowns

One other thing we, as RHP Members, have to be thankful for is the absence of public clowns (those miscreants who would seek to promote

toxic concentrations of the shallow, tawdry, peculiarly ugly, tasteless and abbhorent or to standarize the cheap and the shoddy or to cause

dysfunctional frictions and unrest) whose compensato ...[text shortened]... or granted. Such clowns always attempt to smash decency with a clenched fist.

😉
&feature=related

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
04 Dec 08

Any grown boy or male type trying to reply in anger who is unable to get it up and onto the table without personal attack and girly man

name calling walks around his world during the day with emotional crutches for character and with prunes posing as intellectual testicals.
didn't you call him a dwarf?

IC

Moves
04 Dec 08

Send in the clowns 🙂

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Send in the clowns 🙂