Public Clowns

Public Clowns

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B
Treetops

Catherine the Great

Moves
08 Dec 08

Originally posted by Natsia
HAHAHA... Oh sod off 😛
Pity..... I quite liked the idea... 😀

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
08 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Phlab, your confusion is understandable, since you're unaware of the context. Hand and I have swapped thoughts along these lines before.
Congratulations. Double arrogance.

Yeah GB, I don't get it... YOUR better!~

Context doesn't make a difference, you've shown you are able to dissect an RHP user based on a post and explain everything wrong with them.

DID YOU HEAR ME?

P-

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
[

Context doesn't make a difference, you've shown you are able to dissect an RHP user based on a post and explain everything wrong with them.

DID YOU HEAR ME?

P-[/b]
I am not a betting man, but I willing to bet that there is no way he could hear you!

Now he may, or may not have seen what you typed.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
09 Dec 08

DID YOU HEAR ME?

P-
If I were Grampy Bobby, I would have to say that quite a complement and thank you.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Dec 08

DID YOU HEAR ME?

P-
The arrogance lies with those who would seek to silence a user on the public forums.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
09 Dec 08

Originally posted by Red Night
The arrogance lies with those who would seek to silence a user on the public forums.
That's often happened to me.

Moves
09 Dec 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
That's often happened to me.
SILENCE!!!!!!!!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Dec 08

DID YOU HEAR ME?

P-
(1) Honest confession. (2) Lack of clarity. (3) Illogical generalization. (4) What on God's green earth prompts you to yell, "Did you hear ME"?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
28 Dec 08

Public Clowns

One other thing we, as RHP Members, have to be thankful for is the absence of public clowns (those miscreants who would seek to promote

toxic concentrations of the shallow, tawdry, peculiarly ugly, tasteless and abbhorent or to standarize the cheap and the shoddy or to cause

dysfunctional frictions and unrest) whose compensato ...[text shortened]... or granted. Such clowns always attempt to smash decency with a clenched fist.

😉
You've described me to the detail.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
28 Dec 08

Public Clowns

One other thing we, as RHP Members, have to be thankful for is the absence of public clowns (those miscreants who would seek to promote

toxic concentrations of the shallow, tawdry, peculiarly ugly, tasteless and abbhorent or to standarize the cheap and the shoddy or to cause

dysfunctional frictions and unrest) whose compensato ...[text shortened]... or granted. Such clowns always attempt to smash decency with a clenched fist.

😉
I want to be a private clown! 😏