Random Crazy Thoughts

Random Crazy Thoughts

General

p

Moves
22 Nov 08

Has a group of people every got together and burned a swastica ?

Has one person ever joined the site, created two accounts, and had a heated argument with himself in the forums?

Has an actual chess game ever been rec'd?

Why the heck are you even reading this?

I told you it was crazy. 🙂

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics

Has one person ever joined the site, created two accounts, and had a heated argument with himself in the forums?

Yup I recon so.
Ha! Maybe.
Umm why would anyone want to do that? 😕
Because. Anyway we're all crazy here.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by yo its me
Anyway we're all crazy here.
Speak for yourself!
😠

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by yo its me
Speak for yourself!
😠
I am 😛

p

Moves
22 Nov 08

It would be more "exciting" to read, if we thought it was a real fight !!!
Threaten to report yourself to the moderator too. 🙂

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
22 Nov 08

It would be more "exciting" to read, if we thought it was a real fight !!!
Threaten to report yourself to the moderator too. 🙂
haha!

no
I can't be doing all that.
sorry, too busy.
and anyway you can imiagine it much better I'm sure 😉

R
Different

Moves
22 Nov 08

Haha, I did that once! Not on this site though...

i

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by Raven69
Haha, I did that once! Not on this site though...
there was an idiot that did that on here. they were talking about a gambit that wasnt even real, when nobody answer he made his own reply.. but was such a retard that he mixed up the simple storyline. i wish i could see where that thread went..

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
22 Nov 08

I've seen it on other web sites. I think on this one people with multiple accounts who talk to themselves tend to agree with each other to look like others are supporting their fervent but foolish beliefs. OK, they might NOT be fervent but foolish, but I kind of like the way that sounds.

My random thought: Why do thoroughly horrible neighbors with constantly screaming children insist on leaving their doors open so the rest of the apartment complex has to endure the noise of them yelling and the kids screaming? Can't we just cement their door shut until their version of Survivor is over? Or can't they just make it clear that we can call CPS instead of being horrible but legal?

R
Different

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by irontigran
there was an idiot that did that on here. they were talking about a gambit that wasnt even real, when nobody answer he made his own reply.. but was such a retard that he mixed up the simple storyline. i wish i could see where that thread went..
Lol, I saw that happen on another site as well (IMDb forums)...on this one particular forum a lot of us had at least 5 accounts each. We usually all knew which sock belonged to whom but this one guy made an account just to troll, pissed a lot of people of, then messed up and posted from his real account when he meant to use the other one.

p

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by pawnhandler
I've seen it on other web sites. I think on this one people with multiple accounts who talk to themselves tend to agree with each other to look like others are supporting their fervent but foolish beliefs. OK, they might NOT be fervent but foolish, but I kind of like the way that sounds.

My random thought: Why do thoroughly horrible neighbors with ...[text shortened]... ? Or can't they just make it clear that we can call CPS instead of being horrible but legal?
We call the cops once a week over loud music (from the neighbors).
I don't happen to like my windows vibrating while I am trying to sleep.

People have no respect for other people anymore. And they instill that great value in their children.

How about this one?

I was in my friends house. He was in the bathroom. His neighbor crawled in through the window (robbing the place), saw me, and took off.

We called the police, and he said I was making up the story because I was racist. 🙂

After all that, my friends dad wouldn't press charges because he "had to go on living there."

The world is becoming a terrible place to live in.

And there isn't a darn thing we can do about it.

d
Canuck savant

Moves
22 Nov 08

Originally posted by pawnhandler

My random thought: Why do thoroughly horrible neighbors with ...[text shortened]... ? Or can't they just make it clear that we can call CPS instead of being horrible but legal?
This guy User 111742 created another accout User 186023 to announce his own death in this thread: Thread 30241

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.