1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 17:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    \"If you were running things instead of Russ...\"

RHP would remain unchanged in every particular. One amenity, though, would be added: Tea and Crumpets (with raisins) would be served each weekday at 4:00 PM GMT, in Honour of its Founders, to all active Red Hot Pawn, Jr. site members whether subscribers at present or prospective subscribers. Chris and ...[text shortened]... speculation, Andy; though chances are that \"years ago\" I would have still been on medical leave.
    What's all the fuss about? If RHP did not offer free access to games and forums how many people would become subscribers? Not as many as there are now, that's for sure. Some people think becoming a subscriber is like being a shareholder, and paying for extras somehow gives them a right to tell the owners how to run their business. If offering access to non-subscribers didn't work to get more people to become subscribers, then all game sites would only allow access to subscribers. That would mean anyone would have to pay just to see if they like being at a particular game site or not... that's crazy.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 18:081 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    What\'s all the fuss about? If RHP did not offer free access to games and forums how many people would become subscribers? Not as many as there are now, that\'s for sure. Some people think becoming a subscriber is like being a shareholder, and paying for extras somehow gives them a right to tell the owners how to run their business. If offering access to no ...[text shortened]... have to pay just to see if they like being at a particular game site or not... that\'s crazy.
    Of course, lemon lime. Offering free access and membership reflects a major component of the genius
    of this site's strategy since it came online. No worries; the sidebars are merely playful banter. -Bob
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 20:08
    How do I get shares in this site?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 20:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How do I get shares in this site?
    Approach the owners and convince them that having you as a shareholder is in their interest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree