1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '15 22:28
    I took an afternoon nap and as always after such naps I woke nervous in sweat. A theater performance for to/night was cancelled (* "Play it again Sam" the play made based on the film based on a Broadway play, in Serbian), so I could see replay of final match of U20 soccer championship.

And in-between chances and slow motions I ran across on the film "Red". Action comedy totally unrealistic but likable.

And I realized: I have no more nerves for "English patient" and such films - people who made "Red" were happy whilst they have been making it.

In an armchair, after sweaty afternoon/evening nap, the only thing man need from TV is a film like "Red".
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    20 Jun '15 23:412 edits
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I took an afternoon nap and as always after such naps I woke nervous in sweat. A theater performance for to/night was cancelled (* "Play it again Sam" the play made based on the film based on a Broadway play, in Serbian), so I could see replay of final match of U20 soccer championship.

And in-between chances and slow motions I ran across on the film " ...[text shortened]... chair, after sweaty afternoon/evening nap, the only thing man need from TV is a film like "Red".
    If you liked "Red" then you won't be disappointed with "Red 2". The second time I played "Red" (DVD) I did it with the commentary part turned on. The commentary is done by someone who was consulted during the making of the film, because of his background in the industry (the spy industry).

During one of the scenes he starts laughing, because although what happens appears to be too absurd to be true it actually is realistic. A lot of what goes on in the film is unrealistic, but it was intriguing to hear the expert explaining the parts that actually are based on reality.

YouTube : Red 2

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree