Resurrection day

Resurrection day

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Oct 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Banning has that effect on the long termers here, except Grampy Bobby of course who is the forum version of Dr Phibes.
Bobby has a soft spot for misanthropes.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

Banning has that effect on the long termers here, except Grampy Bobby of course who is the forum version of Dr Phibes.
The Doctor had long black unkempt hair, a large moustache and a vendetta with plagues; none of which describes Moi.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Bobby has a soft spot for misanthropes.
"plural noun: misanthropes 1. a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society."

Wouldn't identify with them but would go out of my way to help them in need.

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
The Doctor had long black unkempt hair, a large moustache and a vendetta with plagues; none of which describes Moi.
He also had a habit of expressing himself in long winded prose, vengeful tendencies and enjoyed his organ.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Oct 13

He also had a habit of expressing himself in long winded prose, vengeful tendencies and enjoyed his organ.
Seems as though he may have needed a doctor himself (along with psychological intervention). Wonder went wrong in his life to make him so selfish, bitter and hateful. Probably numerous bad decisions from positions of weakness.
Wonder if he would have enjoyed the Game of Sleuthing 2013? lol

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Seems as though he may have needed a doctor himself (along with psychological intervention). Wonder went wrong in his life to make him so selfish, bitter and hateful. Probably numerous bad decisions from positions of weakness. [hidden]Wonder if he would have enjoyed the Game of Sleuthing 2013? lol[/hidden]
In 1925 Anton Phibes, a horribly disfigured genius supposedly killed in a car crash, is convinced that his beloved wife died a victim of incompetent doctors, and begins elaborate plans to kill them.

I'll hide you in a minute. 😛

K

Moves
09 Oct 13

Ya know who I don't miss?
No 1 maurader.
He was a douche.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Oct 13

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
No 1 maurader.
He was a douche.
"He was a douche."

In what way?

Moves
09 Oct 13

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
No 1 maurader.
He was a douche.
I think he still posts in debates.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
12 Oct 13
1 edit

Moves
12 Oct 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
He's still here 😉

old pueblo

Moves
12 Oct 13

Nordlys, RookRAK, that kid in Tennessee, rbmorris, etc. All people before my time, of course, but they live on forever in buried threads.

rural North Dakota

Moves
12 Oct 13

Originally posted by Sahuaro
Nordlys, RookRAK, that kid in Tennessee, rbmorris, etc. All people before my time, of course, but they live on forever in buried threads.
And, from what I gather, new IDs.

l

Moves
12 Oct 13

Originally posted by ale1552
And, from what I gather, new IDs.
Do they?

Moves
12 Oct 13

Originally posted by lolof
Do they?
Who cares for people with "new identities"? This is not the witness protection program, they should grow some slabs.