RHP ~ Generations

RHP ~ Generations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Apr 15

It's occured to me that I've been here quite a while and in that time posters have come and gone. It's becoming a genrational thing but also some have sadly passed on since 2008 and my enrolment.

Outside of RHP we are probably quite different, maybe. I know I am. But within these walls , within these ranks and files, we share a time bound experience. Good or bad.

Peace and best wishes to you all.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 Apr 15
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Apr 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The love generation.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Apr 15

I am from the RHP generation of '05 the times when the infamous Ironman31 roamed the Tables...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
It's occured to me that I've been here quite a while and in that time posters have come and gone. It's becoming a genrational thing but also some have sadly passed on since 2008 and my enrolment.

Outside of RHP we are probably quite different, maybe. I know I am. But within these walls , within these ranks and files, we share a time bound experience. Good or bad.

"Outside of RHP we are probably quite different, maybe. I know I am. But within these walls..." divegeester, my friend, there may be some site members who portray personas different from themselves; however, should we ever meet in person you would discover yours truly to be exactly the same as him you knew only more so in the best sense of the phrase. Many dozens of phone conversations since July, 2007, with people whom you know by their RHP Nicknames attest to this reality.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester

The posters you THINK have come and gone, might very well still be here. You may not know them now by their new appearance.

I agree it is always sad when someone actually passes especially if you shared a lot with that person.

I am not use to sentimental posts from you. I am not saying that is a bad thing! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 Apr 15

Moves
10 Apr 15

PEACE

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 15

My Generation by The Who is a classic. πŸ™‚

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Outside of RHP we are probably quite different, maybe. I know I am. But within these walls..." divegeester, my friend, there may be some site members who portray personas different from themselves; however, should we ever meet in person you would discover yours truly to be exactly the same as him you knew only more so in the best sense of the ph ...[text shortened]... tions since July, 2007, with people whom you know by their RHP Nicknames attest to this reality.
they must have been veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyyyyy long phone calls.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Apr 15

We used to have DRAMA™ but now everybody's gone soft.

N

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
they must have been veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyyyyy long phone calls.
New technology truly is astonishing — they must have invented cut & paste for the human voice.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by Seitse
We used to have DRAMA™ but now everybody's gone soft.
Perhaps time fades your memory, my friend. The MODS didn't like DRAMA!!! πŸ˜‰

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Perhaps time fades your memory, my friend. The MODS didn't like DRAMA!!! πŸ˜‰
What mods? Isn't this 4chan's /b/ ?

OMG, I feel disoriented! 😲

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
My Generation by The Who is a classic. πŸ™‚
One of several great Who pieces. I wonder why Roger Daltrey hasn't done anything about his claim "I hope I die before I get old" because he's about 70.