1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '14 00:16
    I've been watching his last sitcom, "The Crazy Ones", about an advertising agency, with Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Wolk. The last episode aired in April this year, after which CBS cancelled it. Anyone else seen it? I've got about 6 episodes into it so far. What do you reckon?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '14 21:002 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've been watching his last sitcom, "The Crazy Ones", about an advertising agency, with Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Wolk. The last episode aired in April this year, after which CBS cancelled it. Anyone else seen it? I've got about 6 episodes into it so far. What do you reckon?
    I prefer The Sweeney and Kojak
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Aug '14 21:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    How ironic. All I hear in the debate forum is how the top 1% is destroying the country, you know, people like Robin Williams. I would then reckon left wingers would be smiling ear to ear to see that he has died.
    That's funny, all I hear in the debate forum lately is people whining and crying about a sovereign nation fighting back against terrorists.
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    16 Aug '14 12:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Is this thread RHP's way of pissing on the grave of a dead man?
    Andy pisses on every ones chips
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Aug '14 13:43
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Andy pisses on every ones chips
    Especially on yours, redweasel. It's only what you deserve.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    16 Aug '14 13:46
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Especially on yours, redweasel. It's only what you deserve.
    pompous twat
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Aug '14 14:31
    Originally posted by redbadger
    pompous twat
    Back of the net, Vince.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '14 07:03
    How ironic. All I hear in the debate forum is how the top 1% is destroying the country, you know, people like Robin Williams. I would then reckon left wingers would be smiling ear to ear to see that he has died.
    I guess you didn't know part of the reason he offed himself was he was broke. BTW, did you know he paid for people's college education, gave money away to a lot of people? The last straw apparently was him finding out he had Parkinsons. It's easy for people like you to make vast judgement's when you don't know anything about the people you diss.

I happen to know a few of those terrible hollywood types and they are not as bad as you let on.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    20 Aug '14 15:09
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Back of the net, Vince.
    thanks you nonce
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Aug '14 16:081 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I guess you didn't know part of the reason he offed himself was he was broke. BTW, did you know he paid for people's college education, gave money away to a lot of people? The last straw apparently was him finding out he had Parkinsons. It's easy for people like you to make vast judgement's when you don't know anything about the people you diss.

I happen to know a few of those terrible hollywood types and they are not as bad as you let on.
    So in your estimation becoming "poor" and having the diagnosis of Parkinsons is justification for klling yourself?
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    21 Aug '14 14:22
    So in your estimation becoming "poor" and having the diagnosis of Parkinsons is justification for klling yourself?
    just being a crap actor is enough

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree