1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 15:151 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    This is starting to resemble a motorcycle gang funeral where the killers show up and announce that they are responsible for the funeral.
    he is out of it now his rat race is over
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 17:021 edit
    It's a pity he didn't take on more dramatic roles over his career. His work in Dead Poets Society, Awakenings and Good Will Hunting, specifically, is incredible. I was not so much a fan of his comedy or his frantic delivery but he's one of the few, if not the only, stand up comedian who overwhelmingly succeeded in stand up, big screen comedy and drama over the past few decades.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 17:541 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you have any tribute you'd like to pay to Robin Williams?
    For the sake of the wife and children he left behind I will not play your tribute game. You can respect and pay tribute to the dead all you want, but try having a little respect and compassion for the people who were closest to him and are still living.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    It's a pity he didn't take on more dramatic roles over his career. His work in Dead Poets Society, Awakenings and Good Will Hunting, specifically, is incredible. I was not so much a fan of his comedy or his frantic delivery but he's one of the few, if not the only, stand up comedian who overwhelmingly succeeded in stand up, big screen comedy and drama over the past few decades.
    You'll get more from him in the remainder of 2014 and even into 2015. I heard that he had finished his parts in at least three (some sources say four) yet-to-be-seen films: Merry Friggin' Christmas, Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, and in early 2015, a voice part in Absolutely Anything.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 18:061 edit
    his real name was robbie carrobie williams

nanoo nanoo, mork calling suzzianne, come in suzzianne
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 18:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You'll get more from him in the remainder of 2014 and even into 2015. I heard that he had finished his parts in at least three (some sources say four) yet-to-be-seen films: Merry Friggin' Christmas, Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, and in early 2015, a voice part in Absolutely Anything.
    I likely won't be watching any of those going by their titles.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 Aug '14 18:47
    Originally posted by lemon lime to FMF
    Wow! If this is how you "tease" I can only imagine what it's like when you're being small minded and hateful.
    That escalated fast.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 00:03
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    For the sake of the wife and children he left behind I will not play your tribute game. You can respect and pay tribute to the dead all you want, but try having a little respect and compassion for the people who were closest to him and are still living.
    You don't want to pay tribute to the man, is that what you mean?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 02:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, if that's the case, perhaps you should have excluded him from the many vituperative, dehumanizing sweeping statements you've made about Hollywood film stars on the Debates Forum over the years. That scorn you trot out ad nauseam was what immediately sprang to mind when I saw that you had deliberately debased the thread about him. 🙂
    How ironic. All I hear in the debate forum is how the top 1% is destroying the country, you know, people like Robin Williams. I would then reckon left wingers would be smiling ear to ear to see that he has died.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 04:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    You don't want to pay tribute to the man, is that what you mean?
    I'll get to him in due time. I'm still paying tribute to Elvis and Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson and etc etc. Williams is now second to last on my list, before Lauren Bacall.
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 04:38
    Originally posted by JS357
    That escalated fast.
    Yeah, and all it took was for you to start FMFs mouth running. Nice job, both of you.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 05:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    How ironic. All I hear in the debate forum is how the top 1% is destroying the country, you know, people like Robin Williams. I would then reckon left wingers would be smiling ear to ear to see that he has died.
    It must be so depressing for your thoughts on any and every subject to come back to this time after time. 😕
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 10:461 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    It must be so depressing for your thoughts on any and every subject to come back to this time after time. 😕
    But is it what you hear from the left about every day.

Funny thing though, the top 1% keeps shrinking. Is that the goal?

What would be better, the top 10% or the top .00001%?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 11:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    But is it what you hear from the left about every day.

Funny thing though, the top 1% keeps shrinking. Is that the goal?

What would be better, the top 10% or the top .00001%?
    no all we here from you slobberes is how the worlds going to end if Macdonald's pays its workers a minimum wage of 10 lousy dollars an hour but how its justifiable to pay 10,000 dollars an hour for your fat cat friends.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Aug '14 12:09
    whats the fuss someone croaked

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree