robbie is this all true?

robbie is this all true?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
The moderator probably thinks you are a complete twat like the rest of us do.
Yes but the moderator needs to divorce his personal perspective from his role as a moderator so as to be objective as possible.

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16
1 edit

Sure you don't.

Up to bed then.
seriously i don't follow FMF's posts that much now nor am I aware of what has been alleged against you nor of how Russ intervened.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
seriously i don't follow FMF's posts that much now nor am I aware of what has been alleged against you nor of how Russ intervened.
But there are several threads recently where you and he are batting it back and forth...! You frequently claim to be using the gbaway script and then comically forget and reply. FMF and I laugh about it.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Aug 16
1 edit

Yes but the moderator needs to divorce his personal perspective from his role as a moderator so as to be objective as possible.
I think we are all just relieved that the moderator is not the complete dork you and your paranoid group of tub-thumping sloppy-brows would have the forum believe.

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16
6 edits

But there are several threads recently where you and he are batting it back and forth...! You frequently claim to be using the gbaway script and then comically forget and reply. FMF and I laugh about it.
Actually I use several browsers on several machines not all of which have the script. Also when you use the script all you need to do is hit the reply and quote button and you can read the text. Perhaps if you were not so self assuming and simply refrained from making assertions on the basis of scant knowledge you would do better and not be corrected so often. Also a proclivity for belief in nothing but your own propaganda doesn't help you much either. You still laughing? Cheer up, its not so bad to have your ignorance pointed out to you in public, it happens to us all from time to time. 😵

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16
1 edit

I think we are all just relieved that the moderator is not the complete dork you and your paranoid group of tub-thumping sloppy-brows would have the forum believe.
I may need someone to translate that from Whale into English.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Aug 16

Actually I use several browsers on several machines not all of which have the script. Also when you use the script all you need to do is hit the reply and quote button and you can read the text. Perhaps if you were not so self assuming and simply refrained from making assertions on the basis of scant knowledge you would do better and not be correct ...[text shortened]... to have your ignorance pointed out to you in public, it happens to us all from time to time. 😵
Yes I've heard you use this excuse before. Nevertheless despite your claims of not following FMF's posts, you have been having extended exchanges with him recently. I think your just fibbing 😉

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Aug 16

I may need someone to translate that from Whale into English.
Don't worry, chaney3 will shortly be here to help you out.

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16

Yes I've heard you use this excuse before. Nevertheless despite your claims of not following FMF's posts, you have been having extended exchanges with him recently. I think your just fibbing 😉
yeah I just don't think attempting to cover up your self assuming mode and ignorance with claims of fibbing is working for you, infact anyone who uses the script will testify that what i am saying is factual. You see how belief in your own propaganda obscures reality from you.

c

Moves
13 Aug 16

It's all okay robbie. Dive is just 'toying coarsely' with you.

It seems to fall under the "it's all good" clause in his alleged brand of Christianity.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Aug 16
2 edits

yeah I just don't think attempting to cover up your self assuming mode and ignorance with claims of fibbing is working for you, infact anyone who uses the script will testify that what i am saying is factual. You see how belief in your own propaganda obscures reality from you.
Robbie, you've had me on and off ignore like a light-switch over the years. One minute you want to engage the next you feel all "spiritual" and sort of duck out for a while, but sneakily still following posts and replying to other people, but directing the meaning at me. You really ought to face up to the fact that you love me, like a brother.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by chaney3
It's all okay robbie. Dive is just 'toying coarsely' with you.

It seems to fall under the "it's all good" clause in his alleged brand of Christianity.
Ah, right on cue.

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16
1 edit

I wonder if these allegations of ruining the forums that you claim were said against you were as baseless as you are making out. When one asks what do you contribute here as far as I can tell nothing more than a kind of self assuming, self righteous, finger pointing , Pharisaical judgemental attempt to vilify other people. Yeah thats about it, sorry if I have missed something, but thats certainly been my experience. I keep hoping you might change.

rc

Moves
13 Aug 16

Robbie, you've had me on and off ignore like a light-switch over the years. One minute you want to engage the next you feel all "spiritual" and sort of duck out for a while, but sneakily still following posts and replying to other people, but directing the meaning at me. You really ought to face up to the fact that you love me, like a brother.
like a bullet hole in the head more like. I am just not very good at keeping grudges jeester.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
13 Aug 16

The people have spoken Crusty old bean and you should not have posted your list of fictitious items here. I really cannot be bothered going through them all and debunking them again and again and again, its a very tedious affair. If you want to know about the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses go to jw.org and thats all i am prepared to say on the matter.
I think it is your business only Robbie. Share what you wish, but you never have to justify your answer to anyone.