1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 00:57
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    Just to set things straight here.
    At no time did I say any of them were true. I was asking you who is suppose to be JW IF they were true. Just something I came across on the internet.It is not like I was making up things that were not true. I was checking with a known JW to find out. 😉 Check my first first post on page 1.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Crusty you used it in a failed attempt to vilify me. Please don't geeze any mare of yer wash, yer teas oot!
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 01:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Crusty you used it in a failed attempt to vilify me. Please don't geeze any mare of yer wash, yer teas oot!
    He wasn't trying to vilify you. He asked an honest question and you deigned not to answer it. More JW arrogance?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 01:364 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    He wasn't trying to vilify you. He asked an honest question and you deigned not to answer it. More JW arrogance?
    Please get someone to feel your bum and bring you back to reality because man you're wired. You appear to me to be little more than another finger pointing, fault finding, judgemental ol meanie and about as much fun as three long rainy days. 😵
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 02:06
    robbie, why does your "banter" rely so heavily on the same small number of catchphrases and cliches used over and over and over again?
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 02:31
    Please get someone to feel your bum and bring you back to reality because man you're wired. You appear to me to be little more than another finger pointing, fault finding, judgemental ol meanie and about as much fun as three long rainy days. 😵
    It's only what you deserve, robbie. You're a pathetic little man with nothing to offer but insincere rubbish.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 02:38
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    It's only what you deserve, robbie. You're a pathetic little man with nothing to offer but insincere rubbish.
    I always find it curious how often robbie likes to rather ostentatiously imply that he is "fun" while other, wittier, more creative, less daft, and less unpleasant posters are, by comparison 'not "fun:'.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 02:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    I always find it curious how often robbie likes to rather ostentatiously imply that he is "fun" while other, wittier, more creative, less daft, and less unpleasant posters are, by comparison 'not "fun:'.
    I think he's a serial killer. He fits the profile.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 05:221 edit
    Actually I stated that some are true and some are not only fictitious but ludicrous....
    Actually no you didn't. Here is what you posted on page one and I called you on this claim then:

Originally posted by Robbie Carrobie on page 1
    The people have spoken Crusty old bean and you should not have posted your list of fictitious items here. I really cannot be bothered going through them all and debunking them again and again and again, its a very tedious affair....

In truth, many of the rules in that list a completely true, aren't they?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 05:521 edit
    The people have spoken Crusty old bean and you should not have posted your list of fictitious items here. I really cannot be bothered going through them all and debunking them again and again and again, its a very tedious affair. If you want to know about the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses go to jw.org and thats all i am prepared to say on the matter.
    When the same list was posted on the Spirituality Forum back in November 2015, a member of the JW organisation called galveston75 revealed that "most if not all of these things are backed up by scripture". And yet you've called it a "list of fictitious items". Who is right and who is wrong? You're both JWs. You can't both be right as you are flatly contradicting each other.
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 18:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 18:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 18:181 edit
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 18:30
    Sir,
    It appears there are those who do not agree with you, on that. It was a sincere question as Andy said. I figured that can't ALL BE TRUE about JW'S. So I went right to the best source I knew to get answers, only wasn't given any.

Kind Regards,
    Hope you are Having a good day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 18:471 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    When the same list was posted on the Spirituality Forum back in November 2015, a member of the JW organisation called galveston75 revealed that "most if not all of these things are backed up by scripture". And yet you've called it a "list of fictitious items". Who is right and who is wrong? You're both JWs. You can't both be right as you are flatly contradicting each other.
    Oh dear, one of the forums Robbie will need to avoid 😵
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 19:433 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    It appears there are those who do not agree with you, on that. It was a sincere question as Andy said. I figured that can't ALL BE TRUE about JW'S. So I went right to the best source I knew to get answers, only wasn't given any.

Kind Regards,
    Hope you are Having a good day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Your statement is demonstrably false.

1. Here is your statement and I quote, ' I ask you how many rules you have broken' - Clearly you were not interested at all in which of the rules you produced were false or true you were only interested in using the list to make a personal attack as I have just demonstrated using your own words.

2. Here is your text again 'By refusing to answer the questions you are actually answering them. Thank you!' and now you are saying that they were not answered??? so either your text which has just been quoted is a lie or your assertion that they were not answered is a lie, which is it Crusty? Again I note your propensity to make the discussion personal which was your original intent.

3. 'The list contains both truth and untruth' - Robbie Carrobie. This is a direct answer to your question. Again we are left wondering how is it that you are now saying that you have not received an answer? either your reading comprehension is poor or you are a pathological liar?

4. 'So you look at woman as not being as important' - Very Crusty - another failed attempt at vilification, I said no such thing but again we note this attempt to make the discussion personal in order to vilify me this time with a rather transparent and not very clever vile insinuation.

So in summation, you were given an answer and you are perpetuating the lie that you were not, you have been exposed as someone who attempted to make the text personal numerous times in order to vilify me, using vile insinuation and moronic arguments and have contradicted yourself in the process. Please don't waste my time Crusty its far too precious to spend taking you apart piece by piece and remonstrating with you and your lemon sucking friends. There are simply far too many interesting other things to be doing. I hope you understand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree