General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88226
    21 Dec '16 20:51
    Firstly who here has seen it already?

    Secondly is it any good?

    Thirdly what exactly is a midichlorian?
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    139913
    21 Dec '16 21:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Firstly who here has seen it already?

    Secondly is it any good?

    Thirdly what exactly is a midichlorian?
    Don't spoil it please lol
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88226
    21 Dec '16 21:23
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Don't spoil it please lol
    I've not seen it and I don't want to know the story, just if it's worth seeing.

    Spoilers suck.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525790
    21 Dec '16 21:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Firstly who here has seen it already?

    Secondly is it any good?

    Thirdly what exactly is a midichlorian?
    I did (on invitation by my son 🙂 )

    It is any good yes. But if you perceive it as good depends on several unknown parameters.

    For discussions on midichlorians I would suggest to visit the wookiepedia...
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    21 Dec '16 23:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Firstly who here has seen it already?

    Secondly is it any good?

    Thirdly what exactly is a midichlorian?
    Firstly, people who have will answer this for themselves.

    Secondly, how would I know?

    Thirdly, what does this thread have to do with me?
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    21 Dec '16 23:49
    Boring thread.
  7. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    21 Dec '16 23:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    Firstly, people who have will answer this for themselves.

    Secondly, how would I know?

    Thirdly, what does this thread have to do with me?
    What the hell is this all about?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421381
    22 Dec '16 01:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Boring thread.
    FMF,

    Really? You couldn't have noticed that your Pal and loyal friend started it. 😉

    -VR
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88226
    22 Dec '16 06:29
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I did (on invitation by my son 🙂 )

    It is any good yes. But if you perceive it as good depends on several unknown parameters.

    For discussions on midichlorians I would suggest to visit the wookiepedia...
    Are the perameters unknown to everyone?
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    22 Dec '16 07:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Firstly who here has seen it already?

    Secondly is it any good?

    Thirdly what exactly is a midichlorian?
    1. I haven't seen it.

    2. Yes, it's very good.

    3. A midichlorian is smaller than a maxichlorian but bigger than a minichlorian.
  11. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88226
    22 Dec '16 07:34
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    1. I haven't seen it.

    2. Yes, it's very good.

    3. A midichlorian is smaller than a maxichlorian but bigger than a minichlorian.
    1. I haven't seen it either

    2. I think it's not very good (admittedly this is based on known rather than unknown perameters)

    3. Size is important
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525790
    29 Dec '16 12:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    1. I haven't seen it either

    2. I think it's not very good (admittedly this is based on known rather than unknown perameters)

    3. Size is important
    Probably by now a more meaningful discussion could take place?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Dukeonline
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10553
    29 Dec '16 13:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Boring thread.
    Come sir, Star Wars and boring do not belong in the same sentence.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Dec '16 13:031 edit
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Don't spoil it please lol
    Spoiler alert!!!

    Princess Leia dies.
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88226
    29 Dec '16 13:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Spoiler alert!!!

    Princess Leia dies.
    Plot-twist: but it's OK 'cos she was a democrat! 😛
Back to Top