1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 May '19 20:12
    @very-rusty said
    Ok when did you join?....Why have you only played 4 games since you've joined. Probably because you are too busy chasing me around like a little puppy dog. 😛 😉

Ghost of a DukeView Profile 1778 14 Oct '18 09 May '19 Available for games 4 games playes since 14 oct '18......All
    here goad!!! 😉

I am sure you could do better than ONLY 4 games!!!! 😉

-VR
    I joined towards the end of last year and so far have completed 6 games. (Stats are only updated when all games in a challenge have been completed. Happy to educate you about that). Also happy to inform you that a clan member's games are entirely dependent on the games he is paired to play. I have no control over that, other than saying to my clan leader that I am open to unlimited pairings.

Comparing my stats to Kev's is a little bit silly, bearing in mind he has been in the clan for a few years now. Wouldn't you agree?
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    09 May '19 20:26
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I joined towards the end of last year and so far have completed 6 games. (Stats are only updated when all games in a challenge have been completed. Happy to educate you about that). Also happy to inform you that a clan member's games are entirely dependent on the games he is paired to play. I have no control over that, other than saying to my clan leader that I am ope ...[text shortened]... a little bit silly, bearing in mind he has been in the clan for a few years now. Wouldn't you agree?
    Why acknowledge the whining of RHPs most persistent numpty-muppet?

You're miles beyond his comprehension. Don't dignify him with legit responses.

He earns ridicule and deserves all he can eat.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '19 20:39
    @wolfe63 said
    Why acknowledge the whining of RHPs most persistent numpty-muppet?

You're miles beyond his comprehension. Don't dignify him with legit responses.

He earns ridicule and deserves all he can eat.
    Are these your words of wisdom for the day wolfy?....LOL.... 😛 😉

All you seem to know how to do is name call. Can't you insult in a more dignified manner? 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '19 20:43
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I joined towards the end of last year and so far have completed 6 games. (Stats are only updated when all games in a challenge have been completed. Happy to educate you about that). Also happy to inform you that a clan member's games are entirely dependent on the games he is paired to play. I have no control over that, other than saying to my clan leader that I am ope ...[text shortened]... a little bit silly, bearing in mind he has been in the clan for a few years now. Wouldn't you agree?
    LOL@ Goad.....Wow 6 games since October what an amazing feat you have accomplished!!!! Comparing Kev's to yours is not a bit silly goad, you've been in the clan now for 6 plus months!!! 😛 😉 You don't play enough games to make our clan goad, so no need evean asking them if they would swap you for me!!! 😉 I've got you out scored by a country mile!!!

-VR
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    09 May '19 22:00
    @very-rusty said
    Obviously you haven't noticed that I am the OP of the thread.
    We're so used to you having the last post in a thread that it has turned our world upside-down!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '19 22:021 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    We're so used to you having the last post in a thread that it has turned our world upside-down!
    Great, another sleepless night over someone who disaproves of me!!! 😉 😛

How is your two man clan fairing out?

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 May '19 22:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    So there are legitimate targets for hate just not fortunate people. Big parasitic landowners maybe.
    Strawman much?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 May '19 22:041 edit
    @divegeester said
    Strawman much?
    He is a misfit! Oh yea, he is in that clan too, I just found out!!! 😉

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '19 02:481 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    If I’ve inadvertently misconstrued divegeester’s posts (and it’s possible) I’m sure he’ll let me know but I won’t be taking any lectures from a serial thread spoiler.
    No you haven’t misconstrued any of my posts.

I reject your notion that it is acceptable to target privileged people with hate irrespective of wether you perceive them to be “parasitic land owners”, or indeed any other pseudo working class hyperbole you chose to justify it by.

You think it is acceptable, so we disagree.
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    10 May '19 02:54
    @divegeester said

I reject your notion that it is acceptable to target privileged people with hate irrespective of wether you perceive them to be “parasitic land owners”, or indeed any other pseudo working class hyperbole you chose to justify it by.

In which cases do you find it acceptable to target people with hate?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '19 03:09
    @caesar-salad said
    In which cases do you find it acceptable to target people with hate?
    None whatsoever.

Are you taking a beginners course on asking silly questions?
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 May '19 05:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 May '19 05:181 edit
    @very-rusty said
    He is a misfit! Oh yea, he is in that clan too, I just found out!!! 😉

-VR
    Hells Bells your very easily excited, can I take it you never heeded my advice regarding that shower.
    Oh yeah thanks for signing off at the bottom because I would never have guessed your identity from the clue in the left hand margin.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 May '19 05:192 edits
    @divegeester said

“so we disagree”

There’s definitely a pattern forming isn’t there. 😏
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 May '19 06:38
    @divegeester said

Well it’s actually irrelevant to me that you reject my right to hate parasitic land owners, or indeed disgustingly wealthy people.
    I’m not sure where you live but I live in a country where people, working and non working, have to rely on Food Bank handouts to feed their children.
    Whilst at the same time the disgustingly rich swan about at the South Bank. We’ve tried “being in it together” which turned out to be code for let’s demonise the poor and the foreigners.
    It’s time for hate in this country but we have to hate those who deserve to be hated and that hate should lead to social justice rather than social injustice.
    And by the way there nothing pseudo about my working class credentials. Always have been, always will be, and I’m not sorry if that upsets any ‘Tory Boys’.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree