1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 21:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

You, Sir, have just spoken your own perception of human life for which your mother's womb provided the viable fetus to which God Himself imparted soul life to biological life the moment you inhaled your first breath. No, my Almost Friend, you are not being "honest" at all .Rather, you are the victim of self deception, self justification, self absorption ...[text shortened]... race would ever wish to go. You, Sir, are far more to be pitied than scorned. Kind Regards, Bob[/b]
    Not all of us buy in to the whole 'God thing' GB. I think you are straying into Dasa territory suggesting someone is not honest for not believing as you do. I also don't think you know Seitse well enough to make such a personal judgement about him.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 21:42
    Originally posted by Kegge
    And you are here to observe him being here every hour. What does that make you?
    Of course I'm not and don't! Posts are timed. Or hadn't you noticed?
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 21:44
    The troll is losing the little bit of wits he had very fast, isn't he?
    Time is unforgiving. Sad when people age bitterly instead of doing it with grace.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 22:18
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Seitse takes life as it comes.

"If good stuff happens, I enjoy it," says he. "If bad stuff happens then I am never disappointed."

Where is the self-deception?
    Within their immaterial souls.
    Continual daily pressures are what life itself does to us all.
    Stress is what we allow or enable those "daily pressures" to do to our bodies
    as well as our "immaterial souls."
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Not all of us buy in to the whole 'God thing' GB. I think you are straying into Dasa territory suggesting someone is not honest for not believing as you do. I also don't think you know Seitse well enough to make such a personal judgement about him.
    GD, would you prefer an insightful observation from the groves of academe and/or these secular statements from the pen of William Styron?

If so, please read on...“Depression is a disorder of mood, so mysteriously painful and elusive in the way it becomes known to the self--to the mediating intellect--as to verge close to being beyond description. It thus remains nearly incomprehensible to those who have not experienced it in its extreme mode, although the gloom, "the blues" which people go through occasionally and associate with the general hassle of everyday existence are of such prevalence that they do give many individuals a hint of the illness in its catastrophic form.” ―William Styron, Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madness
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 22:28
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Of course I'm not and don't! Posts are timed. Or hadn't you noticed?
    Sorry, my mistake. You are here 23 hours a day following FMF around 😕
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 22:281 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Time is unforgiving. Sad when people age bitterly instead of doing it with grace.
    Then why in the world waste it ["Time"] with thread after thread after thread after thread fixated on four of your all time favourite people?
    "Me and Myself and Mine and I"?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 22:30
    Sorry, my mistake. You are here 23 hours a day following FMF around 😕
    How ridiculous.
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 22:32
    Originally posted by Startreader
    How ridiculous.
    Exactly. Your behaviour is ridiculous.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Feb '16 01:52
    Within their immaterial souls.
    Continual daily pressures are what life itself does to us all.
    Stress is what we allow or enable those "daily pressures" to do to our bodies
    as well as our "immaterial souls."
    If Seitse doesn't agree with your notion concerning the "immaterial soul," then how is he deceiving himself? Is life after death a given? Does everyone have to agree that life has a purpose set in stone by a creator? Does your imagination supersede his or mine?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '16 03:16
    If so, please read on...“Depression is a disorder of mood, so mysteriously painful and elusive in the way it becomes known to the self--to the mediating intellect--as to verge close to being beyond description. It thus remains nearly incomprehensible to those who have not experienced it in its extreme mode, although the gloom, "the blues" which people g ...[text shortened]... of the illness in its catastrophic form.” ―William Styron, Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madness
    ...depression is a disorder ... illness ... madness ... I hope you're not suicidal ... psychopathy ... sadism ... self-deception ... psychotic jealousy ...

Haven't you got any other "banter"?
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '16 06:22
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    If Seitse doesn't agree with your notion concerning the "immaterial soul," then how is he deceiving himself? Is life after death a given? Does everyone have to agree that life has a purpose set in stone by a creator? Does your imagination supersede his or mine?
    What Seitse or you or I believe is an individual matter.
    God doesn't coerce human free will because He's a Gentleman.
    Each of us decides our own address for eternity.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '16 06:30
    Why do you characterize the difference between your beliefs and his beliefs as dishonesty on his part? And what does it have to do with self-actualization?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '16 06:35
    According to your version of god; what will this "gentleman" do to those people whom he has not "coerced" into spending eternity at the right address?
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    21 Feb '16 10:01
    Don't feed the troll, guys. It's not even an entertaining or witty one at that, plus
    he's clearly decrepit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree