1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 06:02
    http://politicops.com/palin-british-lefty/

Tell me this is not true. It's a joke news site, right?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 06:16
    Originally posted by Seitse

It has to be, for no sane person could rail on like this...
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 07:17

Check out the "Show Facts" button and the "Hide Facts" button. Compare the difference.

But yeah, Sarah Palin IS that ignorant.

That's why this is so believable.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 07:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Check out the "Show Facts" button and the "Hide Facts" button. Compare the difference.
    Oh my goodness, what a relief.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 22:57
    Oh my goodness, what a relief.
    Clearly a type of caricature, but not unexpected in the current Punch-n-Judy political circus we all witness yet act as though it's happening to someone else.
    As nutso as Palin may sound to some (intensified by the knowledge there are plenty who agree without reservation, who accept her words as their own), it must be pointed out how many people on the other side of this (or any) topic accept the hyperbole of their own empty-headed mouthpieces.
    Think of ANY political figure who publicly supports and campaigns for the end of arms in the US.
    Without fail, not a single one of them is ever among the hoi pollio without armed protection.
    Ever.

Just the other day, VP Joe "Copy, Copy, Copycat©" Biden sent out a heartfelt plea under the auspices that "enough is enough" when it comes to "assault weapons" and that common sense tells us we need to do away with them.
    Assault weapons.
    What is that, exactly?
    Do you think that idiot knows?
    Clearly not, or he wouldn't use the term.
    But he knows there isn't any such thing as an "assault weapon" but he uses words to evoke emotion, and he knows loaded terms such as this or the dreaded "lone gunman" are certain to elicit the desired affect.

Do you think that elder plagiarizer leaves the compound without a litany of quick-acting, hair-trigger assassins?
    Armed to the teeth?

But his fans think otherwise.
    As do all the fans of all the liberals who karaoke their favorite no gun songs.

The lot of them are just as lost as the lot who subscribe to Reader's Digest, hurriedly thumbing to read "Life in These United States" or "All in a Day's Work," with each US Postal Service delivery.

We're all easily distracted, eventually entertained.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 23:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Clearly a type of caricature, but not unexpected in the current Punch-n-Judy political circus we all witness yet act as though it's happening to someone else.
    As nutso as Palin may sound to some (intensified by the knowledge there are plenty who agree without reservation, who accept her words as their own), it must be pointed out how many people on the o ...[text shortened]... " with each US Postal Service delivery.

Freaky, please don't ever stop posting in reply to these kinds of threads. You have no idea how many times I've been checked by your incredibly insightful reviews.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 00:04
    As nutso as Palin may sound to some (intensified by the knowledge there are plenty who agree without reservation, who accept her words as their own), it must be pointed out how many people on the o ...[text shortened]... " with each US Postal Service delivery.

You like Palin as veep for Trump?
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 08:371 edit
    Do you think that .
    I, and most of the civilized world, think that the average American is an
    ignorant, arrogant and manipulated consumerist idiot glued to a screen (if
    politicized at all) being told what to think by either John Stewart or Bill
    O'Reilly --though glued and told nonetheless.

Moreover, it does not matter a single bit whatever the plebs argue about, or
    the bread crumbles thrown to the floor in the form of a small thing here and
    there, as the winners will always be the same, i.e. the moneyed elites
    shielded behind their corporate structures.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 10:42

th ...[text shortened]... s will always be the same, i.e. the moneyed elites
    You could be right, amigo. But all of us are above average.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 11:15
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    But all of us are above average.
    Yes, you are, but not in the stuff Rush Limbaugh tells you to believe...

Here are some USA rankings for you:

* 13th in starting a business, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
    * 47th in press freedom, according to Reporters Without Borders. So much for freedom of the press.
    * 20th in international trade, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
    * 15th in dealing with debt insolvency according to the Doing Business rankings.
    * 10th in economic freedom, according to The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal.
    * 25th among 43 developing countries for the best place to be a mother, according to Save The Children.
    * 22nd in freedom from corruption, according to Heritage.org.
    * 24th in perceived honesty, according to Transparency.org.
    * 39th in income inequality according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * 89th in percentage of children who have been vaccinated according to the World Health Organization.
    * 47th in infant survival? That's true, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * 50th in life expectancy according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * GDP growth rate is ranked 169th out of 216 countries, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * GDP per capita is only 12th in the world, behind Qatar and Liechtenstein, says the CIA World Factbook.
    * unemployment percentage is worse than 102 of the 200 countries listed by the CIA World Factbook.
    * 142nd out of 150 countries in infrastructure investment, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * budget deficit is ranked 192nd in debt relative to GDP, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * growth rate of industrial production is ranked 79th, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * only 11th in oil exports, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * oil reserves is only the 13th most in the world, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * 192nd, dead last, in the net trade of goods and services, according to the CIA World Factbook.
    * reserve of foreign exchange and gold is ranked 19th, according to the CIA World Factbook, right behind Indonesia.
    * 28th best soccer team by FIFA.
    * In terms of the percentage of women holding public office, the U.S. ranks 79th out of 147 countries, says the IPU.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 15:331 edit
    You like Palin as veep for Trump?
    I believe who ever we put in office will be simply more of the same in varying degrees.
    Palin was dreamed up by the Republican party, a sock puppet concocted to counter the cut-outs controlled by the other side.
    They have broads?
    So do we!
    When is the last time we saw genuine talent run for office?
    Not talent of running for office, but talent, i.e., integrity, intelligence, accomplishment in the business world, leadership not requiring US color schemed slow-pan camera shots with an orchestral accompaniment?
    Not in my lifetime, except Ross Perot and look what happened to him by the process from both sides.
    The rest of those we elect into office are the modern day equivalent to the debauched leaders of ancient Rome, albeit with a desperate veneer of propriety which is necessary to get the vote.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 15:34

th ...[text shortened]... s will always be the same, i.e. the moneyed elites
    Yup.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 15:34
    Here are some USA rankings for you:

* 13th in starting a business, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
    * 47th in press freedom, according to Reporters Without Borders. So much for freedom of the press.
    * 20th in international trade, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
    * 15th in dealing wi ...[text shortened]... rcentage of women holding public office, the U.S. ranks 79th out of 147 countries, says the IPU.
    That's an interesting piece of fiction, but you forgot one:

* 1st in envious critics.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 16:052 edits
    That's an interesting piece of fiction, but you forgot one:

* 1st in envious critics.
    LOL. Fiction 🙂

Refer to my original post and thanks for proving my point.

By the way...

No, we don't envy you. The criticism is based on the US and US-based
    corporations having invaded, messed up, exploited, stolen from, intervened,
    pillaged, and abused foreign countries since stealing Hawaii from its owners in order
    to benefit some whites profiting from deposing Queen Liliuokalani*.

That's, like, 120 years of non-stop bullying. So, it is not envy, Cletus. It is
    anger. Real anger. And justified. No wonder the nutcases are fond of
    smashing planes into
    your buildings.

* Google it, you slob.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jun '16 20:55
    LOL. Fiction 🙂

Refer to my original post and thanks for proving my point.

By the way...

No, we don't [b]envy
    you. The criticism is based on the US and US-based
    corporations having invaded, messed up, exploited, stolen from, intervened,
    pillaged, and abused foreign countries since stealing Hawaii from its owners in order
    to benefit some whit ...[text shortened]... e nutcases are fond of
    smashing planes into
    your buildings.

* Google it, you slob.[/b]
    You get no argument from me. I know all about it. US is in decline and has been for 100 years. Right now we are running on pure inertia. It will run its course in a couple more decades I am afraid. Which may be a good thing. All empires come to an end and the former king of the world is just another one of the guys like Federer, now shown to be human after all. And Serena for that matter, her # 1 days are numbered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree