Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
General Forum

General Forum

1. 18 Nov '17 18:21
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Stees, I still say you should keep your beard short and well-trimmed - like the distinguished gentleman you are... I hope.
    I am tired of being distinguished I just want to let my hair down...oh damn it, I don't have enough to do that.
  2. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    20 Nov '17 01:24
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I am tired of being distinguished I just want to let my hair down...oh damn it, I don't have enough to do that.
    GBS,

It is quite a burden to be stuck with distinguished, then you have to live up to the Gentleman part also.

-VR
  3. 20 Nov '17 14:20
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    GBS,

It is quite a burden to be stuck with distinguished, then you have to live up to the Gentleman part also.

-VR
    I am, and will continue to be a gentleman...when it's called for.
  4. 20 Nov '17 17:14
    Should we call you when that happens?
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    20 Nov '17 18:16
    I am just going to stick with the Distinguished part for now...The jury is still out on the Gentleman part in my opinion.
  6. 21 Nov '17 14:36
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I am just going to stick with the Distinguished part for now...The jury is still out on the Gentleman part in my opinion.
    Well I've been told by a few of my chess opponents that maybe, just maybe, I should go ahead and grow a full beard but keep it neat and tidy. To those of you who suggested that, I will take it under advisement.
  7. 21 Nov '17 17:24
    Well I've been told by a few of my chess opponents that maybe, just maybe, I should go ahead and grow a full beard but keep it neat and tidy. To those of you who suggested that, I will take it under advisement.
    A new look then.
  8. 21 Nov '17 17:59
    Well you know my views on a full beard!
  9. 23 Nov '17 01:13
    Originally posted by @aranya10
    Well you know my views on a full beard!
    Yes I do and took your "advice" into consideration.
  10. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    05 Dec '17 05:44 / 1 edit
    Yes I do and took your "advice" into consideration.
    Will the decison be taken before Christmas?
  11. 05 Dec '17 14:35
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Will the decison be taken before Christmas?
    It, the full beard, is coming along nicely though I may have to do some trimming.