1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94160
    18 Nov '17 18:21
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Stees, I still say you should keep your beard short and well-trimmed - like the distinguished gentleman you are... I hope.
    I am tired of being distinguished I just want to let my hair down...oh damn it, I don't have enough to do that.😠😉
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    411669
    20 Nov '17 01:24
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I am tired of being distinguished I just want to let my hair down...oh damn it, I don't have enough to do that.😠😉
    GBS,

    It is quite a burden to be stuck with distinguished, then you have to live up to the Gentleman part also. 😉

    -VR
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94160
    20 Nov '17 14:20
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    GBS,

    It is quite a burden to be stuck with distinguished, then you have to live up to the Gentleman part also. 😉

    -VR
    I am, and will continue to be a gentleman...when it's called for.
  4. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    9008
    20 Nov '17 17:14
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I am, and will continue to be a gentleman...when it's called for.
    Should we call you when that happens?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    411669
    20 Nov '17 18:16
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I am, and will continue to be a gentleman...when it's called for.
    I am just going to stick with the Distinguished part for now...The jury is still out on the Gentleman part in my opinion.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94160
    21 Nov '17 14:36
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I am just going to stick with the Distinguished part for now...The jury is still out on the Gentleman part in my opinion.
    Well I've been told by a few of my chess opponents that maybe, just maybe, I should go ahead and grow a full beard but keep it neat and tidy. To those of you who suggested that, I will take it under advisement.
  7. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    9008
    21 Nov '17 17:24
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Well I've been told by a few of my chess opponents that maybe, just maybe, I should go ahead and grow a full beard but keep it neat and tidy. To those of you who suggested that, I will take it under advisement.
    A new look then. 🙂
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '12
    Moves
    46369
    21 Nov '17 17:59
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Well I've been told by a few of my chess opponents that maybe, just maybe, I should go ahead and grow a full beard but keep it neat and tidy. To those of you who suggested that, I will take it under advisement.
    Well you know my views on a full beard!
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94160
    23 Nov '17 01:13
    Originally posted by @aranya10
    Well you know my views on a full beard!
    Yes I do and took your "advice" into consideration. 🙂
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    514433
    05 Dec '17 05:441 edit
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Yes I do and took your "advice" into consideration. 🙂
    Will the decison be taken before Christmas?
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94160
    05 Dec '17 14:35
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Will the decison be taken before Christmas?
    It, the full beard, is coming along nicely though I may have to do some trimming.
Back to Top