Should...

Should...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 17

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
I once did the "shave one side and leave the other" thing. It was kinda neat...for a wee while...but when talking to someone showing the bearded side and then, when they were distracted, turned so the beardless side was showing, they got confused. I shaved the bearded side and scared my kids. They thought their mother had taken up with someone else. 🙄
ROFLMAO....Now that is Funny!!!

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Nov 17

I once did the "shave one side and leave the other" thing. It was kinda neat...for a wee while...but when talking to someone showing the bearded side and then, when they were distracted, turned so the beardless side was showing, they got confused. I shaved the bearded side and scared my kids. They thought their mother had taken up with someone else. 🙄
So that’s where your dog got the idea.

Moves
16 Nov 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
So that’s where your dog got the idea.
*LOL* Ya that was it. 🙂

Moves
16 Nov 17

Well I've started the "process" (not shaving) and by Xmas I should look like Santa...but without the paunch of course. 😉.

Gothenburg

Moves
16 Nov 17

Well I've started the "process" (not shaving) and by Xmas I should look like Santa...but without the paunch of course. 😉.
Perhaps you will send us a picture when it's fully grown? 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Nov 17

You would make a very skinny Santa with a salt & pepper beard, everyone knows Santa has a white beard and big mid section from all the cookies he eats. 😉

Moves
16 Nov 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
You would make a very skinny Santa with a salt & pepper beard, everyone knows Santa has a white beard and big mid section from all the cookies he eats. 😉
As the picture in my profile was taken about 12 years ago (my daughter inserted it for me as my "teckie" skills were and still aren't good) it has lost most, if not all of the pepper. 😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Nov 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
Which one what?
( which beard? )

I think maybe when he says "full" beard he means a honking big bushy beard. Those are good for scaring away wild animals and collecting bread crumbs, but if you happen to find small birds nesting inside it's probably a good idea to trim it back a bit.
Boy, it you have to explain it......You never heard the phrase ' I'll put my beard up against hers anyday'?
I know I am risking a call from the PC cops🙂

Moves
17 Nov 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Boy, it you have to explain it......You never heard the phrase ' I'll put my beard up against hers anyday'?
I know very few woman who have beards but a few more with moustaches.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Nov 17

I know very few woman who have beards but a few more with moustaches.
I knew a woman who was changing over to be a man and had a beard & moustache. True story!

Moves
17 Nov 17

I knew a woman who was changing over to be a man and had a beard & moustache. True story!
A chacun son gout.

Moves
17 Nov 17

Je dis, "à chacun son goût."

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 Nov 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
This is a touching story of a young woman with a beard:
Harnaam Kaur, 23 years, has decided to embrace her facial hair after years of bullying since the age of 11. It’s caused by polycystic ovaries.

She’s become a Sikh.

Moves
18 Nov 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
This is a touching story of a young woman with a beard:
Harnaam Kaur, 23 years, has decided to embrace her facial hair after years of bullying since the age of 11. It’s caused by polycystic ovaries.

She’s become a Sikh.

[youtube]rgQjfcpG7XY[/youtube]
Hmmm. Seems she may have decided to do what that old adage says, "Sikh,and ye shall find"...or something akin to that.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 17

Hmmm. Seems she may have decided to do what that old adage says, "Sikh,and ye shall find"...or something akin to that.
Stees, I still say you should keep your beard short and well-trimmed - like the distinguished gentleman you are... I hope.