General Forum

General Forum

  1. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    01 Aug '13 17:17
    There's a report out that 54% of people
    take some comfort in their own smelly socks!!!!!!??????


    What about that???!!!. Do you take comfort in the smell of used socks???


    Be truthful now, tell all your dirty little secrets.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    01 Aug '13 18:04
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    There's a report out that 54% of people
    take some comfort in their own smelly socks!!!!!!??????


    What about that???!!!. Do you take comfort in the smell of used socks???


    Be truthful now, tell all your dirty little secrets.
    "They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true."

    lol, I love that commercial.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    01 Aug '13 18:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You need to see a vet....you're a sick puppy.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    01 Aug '13 19:01
    Socks don't have a nose, so they can't smell. Case closed
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    01 Aug '13 19:09
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Socks don't have a nose, so they can't smell. Case closed
    You saying then, because corn stalks have ears they can hear?
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    01 Aug '13 19:12
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You saying then, because corn stalks have ears they can hear?
    Yes, but with no mouth they can't spread what they hear.
  7. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    19493
    01 Aug '13 23:06
    they have a germ too, dirty little sods.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    01 Aug '13 23:41
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    There's a report out that 54% of people
    take some comfort in their own smelly socks!!!!!!??????

    You misheard
    54% of people take comfort in their own smelly sex
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    03 Aug '13 21:51
    noses run; feet smell

    brand-new cotton socks are among the very best of life's gentle pleasures
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    04 Aug '13 13:01
    Disposing dirty socks right into a trash can at the end of a travel gives a nice feeling, like one has receieved forgiveness of sins...
Back to Top