1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 16:16
    @great-big-stees said
    Maybe the same reason Trev33 takes so long moving, Nah...that ain't it. 🤔
    We've know for years Trev takes time to move it really isn't a big suprise for those of us like you and I who have been around for sometime. I am assuming his globe hopping has come to an end for now.

-VR
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 17:321 edit
    @very-rusty said
    We've know for years Trev takes time to move it really isn't a big suprise for those of us like you and I who have been around for sometime. I am assuming his globe hopping has come to an end for now.

-VR
    Hope he’s managing, wherever he may be? Must be difficult being in a new country?

Ah, see he is moving, his chess pieces at least?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 17:461 edit
    @drewnogal said
    Hope he’s managing, wherever he may be? Must be difficult being in a new country?

Ah, see he is moving, his chess pieces at least?
    Yes, He has been globel hopping for years. I am sure he knows many countries very well.

I was out earlier to do some banking, everyone is keeping a 2 meter 6 foot distance from each other. they were lined up out side one of the Banks I use spaced and only letting so many at a time in. A lot of people had on gloves and masks and everyone seemed to be following the 2 meter rule. One lady who wanted to get in her safety deposit box went to the front of the line that didn't go over well with people I believe a man called her a "B" twice. She jumped ahead of about 15 people.

Good to see they are taking precautions, there is always the few who don't abide by the rules. The Police are going to start fining people, and repeat offenders could face jail time. They do have set rules laid out as the Province is in a state of emergency as most places are everywhere.

-VR
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '20 12:10
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, He has been globel hopping for years. I am sure he knows many countries very well.

I was out earlier to do some banking, everyone is keeping a 2 meter 6 foot distance from each other. they were lined up out side one of the Banks I use spaced and only letting so many at a time in. A lot of people had on gloves and masks and everyone seemed to be following the 2 mete ...[text shortened]... set rules laid out as the Province is in a state of emergency as most places are everywhere.

-VR
    Some people, eh! 😠
  5. Standard memberMammy Blue
    Delicious Monster...
    Moves
    28 Mar '20 12:15
    @Great-Big-Stees

I was in a queue yesterday outside a shop before it opened.
    Some young guy tried to get in ahead of the whole queue, but everytime they chucked him out, demanding he goes to the back.
    After the third time, he pulled himself up, and declared,
    "If you don't let me, no one is getting in! I've got the keys for the door!"
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '20 12:28
    @mammy-blue said
    @Great-Big-Stees

I was in a queue yesterday outside a shop before it opened.
    Some young guy tried to get in ahead of the whole queue, but everytime they chucked him out, demanding he goes to the back.
    After the third time, he pulled himself up, and declared,
    "If you don't let me, no one is getting in! I've got the keys for the door!"
    Did I see this in the Jokes forum or was it on facebook? 🤔

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree