so sad

so sad

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

br

Moves
29 Dec 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
remember when on Christmas Day the streets and sidewalks would be filled with children riding their new bikes, skating with their shinny new skates, pulling their red wagons, playing catch out in the fresh air just having fun?
now as I look down my street, not a single kid outside and the weather is beautiful
Bah Humbug.

Read a book!

Moves
29 Dec 17

Originally posted by @badger-red
Bah Humbug.
Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Dec 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @john-osmar
There is a direct relationship between the lack of social interaction that kids generate today, and the snowflakes who are so easily offended. They don't play games with each other. They don't play sports without coaches and referees. They can't climb a tree without their mommy. These things build self-esteem, the major character shortcoming in today's y ...[text shortened]... h. Without self-esteem, they seek the comfort of like-minded groups, and the safety of the herd.
As long as I can remember kids including myself hung out in groups, of course we all played hockey, football, soccer and baseball together. We had no cell phones or computers. We actually talked to each other. It is fact todays youth are far different from when we were kids.
LOL...We might have done better with coaches and referees though it would have cut down on all the fist fights!!

-VR

Moves
29 Dec 17

Originally posted by @handyandy
Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse...
Does the name "badger red" ring anyone's bell?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Dec 17

Badger who? 😉

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Badger who? 😉
@redbadger