1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    07 May '14 15:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Are the usual suspects still around?
    every now and again i like to chat during a game...
    usually about people, rather than ideas or philosophy...
    i like risqué jokes and clever insults that i can catalog for future use...

but enough about me, who the heck are you, and what have you done with seitse???
    now,
    if you have her chained to a wall somewhere, please send proof of life pics, and i'll gladly print them and staple them to my bedroom ceiling...

oh, are you still pretending to be male???
    sorry...
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 May '14 16:50
    Hey! Hey!!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '14 20:57
    Are the usual suspects still around?
    Hey, how are the tubular and hairy mouthparts?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 May '14 20:16
    Ha! The gang's still here! 😀

I would gladly provide proof that I am Seitse, yet I have no clue which character I was the last time, right before the permaban.

A midget wrestler? A Mossad agent? A black gay communist? Or was it the communist priest?!

Got to get my lithium again Be right back!
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '14 20:291 edit
    Ha! The gang's still here! 😀

I would gladly provide proof that I am Seitse, yet I have no clue which character I was the last time, right before the permaban.

A midget wrestler? A Mossad agent? A black gay communist? Or was it the communist priest?!

Got to get my lithium again Be right back!
    "A midget wrestler" with your brother dominating opponents in tag team matches. lol Glad you're back. By the way, do you remember back four or five years ago posting in a thread with highly rated Sicilian Smaug* (who's back but hasn't posted since February 2012) when I replied with a comment on the seldom used punctuation mark named the interrobang?! You were both familiar with it and were surprised I did as well. One of us did a search and found it was coined two decades ago.

*Edit: User 177400
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 May '14 21:49
    Whoa, you REALLY have a good memory, buddy!! 😲
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 May '14 21:54
    Whoa, you [b]REALLY have a good memory, buddy!! 😲[/b]
    He has detailed files.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:05
    Hey, Big Guy, I'm a kid; it's my job. The memory, however, has one major defect: it only remembers good things.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:07
    Your true identity as a midget wrestler has been confirmed by

This ? and ! that. The detailed FBI X files found you?! You can't escape again.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 May '14 22:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He has detailed files.
    Correction, dive: Forehead "files" which contain fragrant memories of people and places and things I care about. Period.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 May '14 23:21
    I only come back to see if GB has kicked the bucket and/or to call various people drooling lack wits.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 May '14 23:36
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I only come back to see if GB has kicked the bucket and/or to call various people drooling lack wits.

Forum Guidelines: "Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relate to gender, race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sensitive issues." -Russ
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '14 00:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

[b]Forum Guidelines:
    "Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relat ...[text shortened]... , race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sensitive issues." -Russ[/b]
    Are you making a resolution?
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 May '14 01:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

[b]Forum Guidelines:
    "Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relat ...[text shortened]... , race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sensitive issues." -Russ[/b]
    Some people have no dignity of their own, so they try and steal yours to suit them.
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '14 02:38
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Some people have no dignity of their own, so they try and steal yours to suit them.
    After all this time you still harbor some illusion that I need your respect? You presume too much.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree