1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 May '14 03:17
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    After all this time you still harbor some illusion that I need your respect? You presume too much.
    Show me where I said that? You're putting words in my mouth. You, who can hardly assemble words of your own?
    You are a loser, I hope I put this in words that you can understand.
    Go back under your bridge and sleep it off loser.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '14 10:54
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Show me where I said that? You're putting words in my mouth. You, who can hardly assemble words of your own?
    You are a loser, I hope I put this in words that you can understand.
    Go back under your bridge and sleep it off loser.
    Ha! In your heart of hearts I know you love me. I can feel that little warm glow every time you laugh guiltily to yourself as I help these heathens see the light.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 May '14 11:45
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Whoa, you [b]REALLY have a good memory, buddy!! 😲[/b]
    Footnote: Seitse, it's a fact that I remembered our conversation with Sicilian Smaug;
    the details of his status, however, I learned by going to his Red Hot Pawn Profile.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 May '14 19:29
    Ha! In your heart of hearts I know you love me. I can feel that little warm glow every time you laugh guiltily to yourself as I help these heathens see the light.
    I love everyone, it's part of my beliefs. I don't like everyone, there's a difference. The one thing I can think of, off the top of my head, I do like about you, is you say what you think (and I presume) just as you think it. Plain and simple.

Hey my meds are working today, I don't want to slap anyone, but the day is young. 😕
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 May '14 19:55
    I love everyone, it's part of my beliefs. I don't like everyone, there's a difference. The one thing I can think of, off the top of my head, I do like about you, is you say what you think (and I presume) just as you think it. Plain and simple.

Hey my meds are working today, I don't want to slap anyone, but the day is young. 😕
    My impression is you leap to defend the weak minded because you perceive them as being sheep to the slaughter rather than presumably intelligent humans capable of rational thought. Whereas I see most people as slow and stupid. Deserving of being culled from the flock. You're the shepherd and I'm the wolf, but, the rest of them are still sheep.

Surely you get tired of humoring these halfwits?
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 May '14 20:12

Hand over your meat cleaver then. I want to slap him around for old time sake. I'm fresh out of meds today.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 May '14 20:40
    My impression is you leap to defend the weak minded because you perceive them as being sheep to the slaughter rather than presumably intelligent humans capable of rational thought. Whereas I see most people as slow and stupid. Deserving of being culled from the flock. You're the shepherd and I'm the wolf, but, the rest of them are still sheep.

You're delusional again. The feelings of grandeur you have is a result of too many meds. Remember what the doctor told you? Go take a nap and hold on to your stuffed wolfie and things will be better in the morning.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '14 02:15
    I only come back to see if GB has kicked the bucket and/or to call various people drooling lack wits.
    I must be twisted, because I always enjoy your visits.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    15 May '14 05:29

Some of us halfwits are greatly amused when self inflated egos trumpet their shortcomings. 😵
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '14 11:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I must be twisted, because I always enjoy your visits.
    As you know it is a terrible burden being so sexually appealing. Women want me and men want to be me. Or vise versa, I can never keep that straight.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '14 15:45
    As you know it is a terrible burden being so sexually appealing. Women want me and men want to be me. Or vise versa, I can never keep that straight.
    you me and suzie
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 May '14 16:01
    Originally posted by redbarons
    you me and suzie
    Threesome?😲
  13. In your face
    Moves
    15 May '14 16:32
    I only come back to see if GB has kicked the bucket and/or to call various people drooling lack wits.
    ollocks. You need us bitch.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '14 17:03
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Threesome?😲
    Um, no.

It's just him and his imagination, again.
  15. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 May '14 20:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Um, no.

It's just him and his imagination, again.
    I know the feeling...imagination is about all I have left these days.😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree