somebody telephone greta

somebody telephone greta

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
20 Feb 20
1 edit

the largest lake known to history...7000 years ago.

now gone.

must be all those cars and fracking.

"NASA snapped an image of the area that was once known as the largest lake in the world
Known as 'Mega Chad', this lake stretched 150,000 square miles across the Sahara more than 7,000 years ago
The image highlights the dark lower-elevations of the area, along with sand spits and beach ridges
Inside the shadows is the modern-day Lake Chad that is just 137 square miles in size"

SRB

Moves
20 Feb 20

Breaks my heart. Little moment of hope yesterday when an old friend visited in their new electric car. I think there is increasing realisation things are getting serious. The repeated storms and floods in the UK and the Australian fires have been horrendous for all involved, but they do seem to have opened a number of people's eyes.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
20 Feb 20

@petewxyz

yes. eyes wide open to the cycles of nature.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
20 Feb 20

oh, and did you know there once were dinosaurs !

SRB

Moves
20 Feb 20

@mister-moggy writing to one right now!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
20 Feb 20

@mister-moggy said
@petewxyz

yes. eyes wide open to the cycles of nature.
things are changing much faster now
I wonder why?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Feb 20

@mister-moggy said
the largest lake known to history...7000 years ago.
silly human
everybody knows the earth is only 6000 years olde

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Feb 20

@petewxyz said
Breaks my heart. Little moment of hope yesterday when an old friend visited in their new electric car. I think there is increasing realisation things are getting serious. The repeated storms and floods in the UK and the Australian fires have been horrendous for all involved, but they do seem to have opened a number of people's eyes.
All Haarp…

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Feb 20
1 edit

@rookie54 said
silly human
everybody knows the earth is only 6000 years olde
Israel Folau has blamed Australia's lethal bushfires on gay marriage and abortion.

Alleged Christchurch attacker Brenton Tarrant fires lawyer, says he'll represent himself. Brenton Tarrant, 28, of Australia, has been charged with ...

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Feb 20

Fire and Emergency New Zealand is New Zealand's unified urban and rural firefighting organisation. We're your source for fire safety information.

Australia

Moves
21 Feb 20

Australia has as many wingnuts as any other country. But at least our climate change deniers are mostly getting the idea at last. Hopefully our politicians will catch on soon.
Who cares whether global warming is human-caused or just human-increased? It's a fact. Just face it and do what you can in order to live with it. And I don't mean focus on religious or other fanatics, that isn't helpful.

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Feb 20

@kewpie said
Australia has as many wingnuts as any other country. But at least our climate change deniers are mostly getting the idea at last. Hopefully our politicians will catch on soon.
Who cares whether global warming is human-caused or just human-increased? It's a fact. Just face it and do what you can in order to live with it. And I don't mean focus on religious or other fanatics, that isn't helpful.
If global warming really is real why is there no fires in NZ and why did it just sNOw in Iraq?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Feb 20

@executioner-brand said
If global warming really is real why is there no fires in NZ and why did it just sNOw in Iraq?
There are plenty of summer bush-fires in NZ.
And Iraq has two ski-resorts.

Now you kNOw.

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Feb 20
2 edits

@wolfgang59 said
There are plenty of summer bush-fires in NZ.
And Iraq has two ski-resorts.

Now you kNOw.
There has been one fire, right next to the earthquake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Port_Hills_fires

(there have been no corresponding fires during the fires in Australia)

And there are no ski resorts in Baghdad which is the vid I posted.

Grass Farmer

Moves
21 Feb 20

so everyone believe they change the climate through carelessness but do not admit they have the technology to change it at will.