1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 19:52
    anyone ever do drive by shootings with super soakers? great fun to be had skooshing and gleefully driving away! best targets are teenage fashion victims, cyclists (make sure they dont catch you up at traffic light) and people bending down doing gardening.
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 21:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    anyone ever do drive by shootings with super soakers? great fun to be had skooshing and gleefully driving away! best targets are teenage fashion victims, cyclists (make sure they dont catch you up at traffic light) and people bending down doing gardening.
    Shocking behaviour.
    I hope the police have set up an incident room
    with an identikit picture gallery of you and your
    offensive super soaker. I would urge the public
    to cooperate with the authorities and bring in all
    snippets of information. Locations of the vehicle,
    its number or partial number, make and colour.

This aquatic criminal should be brought to justice
    before he strikes again.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 22:344 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Shocking behaviour.
    I hope the police have set up an incident room
    with an identikit picture gallery of you and your
    offensive super soaker. I would urge the public
    to cooperate with the authorities and bring in all
    snippets of information. Locations of the vehicle,
    its number or partial number, make and colour.

This aquatic criminal should be brought to justice
    before he strikes again.
    all of the worlds problems could be solved with super soakers, instead of arguing, just pull out the super soaker and blast them. People who become irate could be blasted until they smile. Imagine all the fun you could have blasting posers, politicians, traffic wardens, ex girlfriends who say they want to be your friend, the list is endless.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 22:44
    all of the worlds problems could be solved with super soakers, instead of arguing, just pull out the super soaker and blast them. People who become irate could be blasted until they smile. Imagine all the fun you could have blasting posers, politicians, traffic wardens, ex girlfriends who say they want to be your friend, the list is endless.
    It would escalate, in terms of the ammunition.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 22:483 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    It would escalate, in terms of the ammunition.
    i know, wouldn't it be awesome, a society governed by the law of the super soaker. Probably the governments could still use water cannons of course, under the guise that they were industrial strength super soaker, but even so, the possibilities! but nothing stronger than water allowed! if you were caught packing gin and tonic in your super soaker, you could be blasted in public and have your soaker taken away.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 23:26
    Can't do that here...it'll get you stopped by the police, or shot by them.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 23:31
    i know, wouldn't it be awesome, a society governed by the law of the super soaker. Probably the governments could still use water cannons of course, under the guise that they were industrial strength super soaker, but even so, the possibilities! but nothing stronger than water allowed! if you were caught packing gin and tonic in your super soaker, you could be blasted in public and have your soaker taken away.
    Hang on a mo there. G & T you say eh? How 'bout Vodka and Vermouth (with an olive).
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 23:542 edits
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Can't do that here...it'll get you stopped by the police, or shot by them.
    seriously, you cant drive around packing a soaker in the back seat, roll down the window and skoosh some poser? the trick is to do drive by shootings, the victim has not enough time to take down any credentials. Trains that speed through railway stations without stopping are especially effective! All the police would have super soakers as well. So would the army.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 23:551 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Hang on a mo there. G & T you say eh? How 'bout Vodka and Vermouth (with an olive).
    LOL, yes, no tequila or tequila worms either! otherwise your super soaker might become a status symbol.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 23:57
    seriously, you cant drive around packing a soaker in the back seat, roll down the window and skoosh some poser? the trick is to do drive by shootings, the victim has not enough time to take down any credentials.
    We're kinda trigger happy (with real guns) here and that's ruined things for the fun-lovers.

The victim can always get your license plate. But what I would worry about most are the police.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 00:001 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    We're kinda trigger happy (with real guns) here and that's ruined things for the fun-lovers.

The victim can always get your license plate. But what I would worry about most are the police.
    what would they arrest you for, skooshing with intent to rehydrate? LOL, its brilliant.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 00:14
    what would they arrest you for, skooshing with intent to rehydrate? LOL, its brilliant.
    I'm not sure they'd arrest you. They'd harass you for it though.
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 00:46
    Here you would be charged with at the least, disorderly conduct and at the most assault. Also if any injuries or property damage occur you can be sued. Not to mention in many neighborhoods you might get super soaked back with supersonic lead.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 01:59
    A bicyclist surprised by the blast could easily wipe out. A bike crash by a busy street could cause cars to veer. Lots of people and property could get damaged or worse by the fun little prank.
  15. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 02:35
    Just don't bring one to the chessboard, okay Robbie? 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree