1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 08:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    seriously, you cant drive around packing a soaker in the back seat, roll down the window and skoosh some poser? the trick is to do drive by shootings, the victim has not enough time to take down any credentials. Trains that speed through railway stations without stopping are especially effective! All the police would have super soakers as well. So would the army.
    Hapnin Dennis hows Gnasher doing, I like this idea, I like this idea a lot.
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 08:511 edit
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Just don't bring one to the chessboard, okay Robbie? 😠
    What do you mean checkmate!!!?????

Whooooosh!!!!! All your remaining pieces swept off the board by a tsunami.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 08:531 edit
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Hapnin Dennis hows Gnasher doing, I like this idea, I like this idea a lot.
    dude you will drive away giggling and gleeful, just pick your targets carefully, no old ladies, no ladies with prams, just unsuspecting teenagers, posers, emos, goths, hippies, ex girlfriends and gardeners, have fun and stay hydrated.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 08:552 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    What do you mean checkmate!!!?????

Whooooosh!!!!! All your remaining pieces swept off the board by a tsunami.
    think of all the people you would like to skoooooosh!
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 09:40
    dude you will drive away giggling and gleeful, just pick your targets carefully, no old ladies, no ladies with prams, just unsuspecting teenagers, posers, emos, goths, hippies, ex girlfriends and gardeners, have fun and stay hydrated.
    I already have a list, as soon as I have saved enough for a 'round the world trip' I'm off.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 10:172 edits
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I already have a list, as soon as I have saved enough for a 'round the world trip' I'm off.
    wow, a hit list, thats organised! I like, so dastardly! I hope suzzianne and kewpie and woodypusher are on that list. Man id love to skooooosh suzzianne as she pranced along the street! she reminds me of Dee dee, dexters sister, someone just calling out for a skooooshing.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 10:54
    anyone ever do drive by shootings with super soakers? great fun to be had skooshing and gleefully driving away! best targets are teenage fashion victims, cyclists (make sure they dont catch you up at traffic light) and people bending down doing gardening.
    Gardening people are ususaly conservative and they had shotguns at reach, even outside of their living room. Cyclists seem to be easeir target (for where would they hide a gun ti shoot back?), but keep in mind they might be ex emembers of special foreces. As for the teenage stars, their body guards will run after you.

If you three guys (Smith and Wesson & you) want a safe way to splash someone, choose old grannies with rollators.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 13:27
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Gardening people are ususaly conservative and they had shotguns at reach, even outside of their living room. Cyclists seem to be easeir target (for where would they hide a gun ti shoot back?), but keep in mind they might be ex emembers of special foreces. As for the teenage stars, their body guards will run after you.

If you three guys (Smith and Wesson & you) want a safe way to splash someone, choose old grannies with rollators.
    skooooooosh them all! weeeeeeeeeeee!
  9. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 14:04
    'just pick your targets carefully'

Door-to-door religion salespeople? 🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 14:16
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    'just pick your targets carefully'

Door-to-door religion salespeople? 🙂
    your konker needs skooooooshing biffo!
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 15:12
    your konker needs skooooooshing biffo!
    I bet you will win more converts if you carry those things. 😉
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 15:50
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I bet you will win more converts if you carry those things. 😉
    lock 'n' load dudes, lock 'n' load! oh and would you like a free Bible tract? 😛
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 16:19
    "You know where the Kingdom Hall is, right?"
    "Yeah."
    "So we'll see you there, yes?"
    "Umm.....OK."
    "Don't even think about no-showing! Remember, we know where you live, and we ordered the backpack and hose reload kit for this thing on Amazon."
    *GULP* "OK, I swear I'll be there."
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 16:27
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    "You know where the Kingdom Hall is, right?"
    "Yeah."
    "So we'll see you there, yes?"
    "Umm.....OK."
    "Don't even think about no-showing! Remember, we know where you live, and we ordered the backpack and hose reload kit for this thing on Amazon."
    *GULP* "OK, I swear I'll be there."
    thats more like it, the persuasive touch! none of this namby pamby, would you like a free home Bible study! mission accomplished!
  15. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 17:01
    Hold on there now.
    You're taking this baptism thing a bit too far.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree