1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 15:31
    I am a really nice Guy and could do with a few friends to petition DONT BAN THE BADGER to Russ and his Minions.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 15:362 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I am a really nice Guy and could do with a few friends to petition DONT BAN THE BADGER to Russ and his Minions.
    Randolf Gandolf and his sideflick Suzianne! Like Dick Dastardly and Muttley! Super grasses!
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 15:54
    and why are they trying to get you banned?
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 15:56
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    and why are they trying to get you banned?
    well they Troll me all the time, pick on all my posts lack a modicum of humour and don't understand irony.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 17:19
    well they Troll me all the time, pick on all my posts lack a modicum of humour and don't understand irony.
    Man up dude.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 17:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Man up dude.
    growing some balls as we type
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 17:24
    Believe it or not there was a time I was probably close to the most hated in the GF. I mellowed out, and as you can see, I am still here. No one can get you banned. OF course you can get yourself banned!!

Just chill out, and don't take everything so serious. I've learned that the hard way over time.

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 17:26
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Believe it or not there was a time I was probably close to the most hated in the GF. I mellowed out, and as you can see, I am still here. No one can get you banned. OF course you can get yourself banned!!

Just chill out, and don't take everything so serious. I've learned that the hard way over time.

-VR
    Good advice.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 17:46

-VR
    cheers mate
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 20:50
    I may take one for the team and accept Suzi's advances
    in exchange for your freedom.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 20:54
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I may take one for the team and accept Suzi's advances
    in exchange for your freedom.
    I would never ask a comrade to do anything I couldn't manage myself you are very brave Seitse, but do take precautions, Butter your Shlong and wear a garlic bracelet.
  12. In your face
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 20:55
    Believe it or not there was a time I was probably close to the most hated in the GF.
    -VR
    Nothing has changed much
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 21:181 edit

-VR
    VR, if you ever decided to violate RHP's "Terms of Service 3.(a)", which your personal ethics would render you incapable of doing, how about "Very Realistic" as the new nickname. lol My friend, it's so nice to see you back home. -Bob
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 21:571 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    VR, if you ever decided to violate RHP's "Terms of Service 3.(a)", which your personal ethics would render you incapable of doing, how about "Very Realistic" as the new nickname. lol My friend, it's so nice to see you back home. -Bob
    Please Bob, don't encourage him. 😛
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '15 22:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please Bob, don't encourage him. 😛
    robbie, did you notice the words beneath his nickname: "Treat Everyone Equal." How can any of us do otherwise?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree