Thailand cave rescue

Thailand cave rescue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
If any of those people trapped did not know they risked their lives well they got bitch-slapped didn't they.
They were children, you know this right?

Moves
14 Jul 18

Caves are fascinating and very dangerous. This isn't a mystery. If any of those people trapped did not know they risked their lives well they got bitch-slapped didn't they.
Lessons were given in trust and cautionness. What was learned, tbd.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
14 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
I have a GREAT idea. Why don't YOU jump into a running chipper, you know you want to.....

BTW, did you get your PP spanked? I notice your use of my FB profile image is gone.
Take a closer look.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
Take a closer look.
I don't need to because it is gone, the only question is did you remove it or did admin?

But back to the OP, it is really great those kids and coach got rescued but not much has been said about the diver who died, he was a hero.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
They were children, you know this right?
I'm a spelunker. What happens in a cave does depend on weather and for a of lot of miles around. Any fault here is not on the kids.

Look, water finds the easiest way to get down, Cracks in the earth are the easiest way. Caves, you know the kind that keep going, these are super dangerous. The weather pattern hundreds of miles away, the water shed, kids have no business here if they are not well guided.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 18
1 edit

I'm a spelunker. What happens in a cave does depend on weather and for a of lot of miles around. Any fault here is not on the kids.

Look, water finds the easiest way to get down, Cracks in the earth are the easiest way. Caves, you know the kind that keep going, these are super dangerous. The weather pattern hundreds of miles away, the water shed, kids have no business here if they are not well guided.
Posted by apathist
“If any of those people trapped did not know they risked their lives well they got bitch-slapped didn't they.”

So the children were “bitch-slapped”?

The diver who lost his life trying to save them, was he “bitch-slapped?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Posted by apathist
“If any of those people trapped did not know they risked their lives well they got bitch-slapped didn't they.”

So the children were “bitch-slapped”?

The diver who lost his life trying to save them, was he “bitch-slapped?
The kids got a wake-up call, I'd say their guide got bitch-slapped.

The rescuers knew what's up and deserve the respect due to all rescuers.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Jul 18

My daughter wants to know why International Rescue were not called.
Surely it was a job for T2 and the Mole?

Ro

Moves
16 Jul 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
My daughter wants to know why International Rescue were not called.
Surely it was a job for T2 and the Mole?
Unfortunately the entire Tracy family is tied up for the next 20 years dealing with numerous health and safety transgressions, international treaty violations and gender diversity awareness courses.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rank-outsider
Unfortunately the entire Tracy family is tied up for the next 20 years dealing with numerous health and safety transgressions, international treaty violations and gender diversity awareness courses.
No, they aren't. Are you are a lawyer busy sucking a teat, or are are you just another dick face?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Jul 18

No, they aren't. Are you are a lawyer busy sucking a teat, or are are you just another dick face?
I know you now!

You're the Hood!