1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 00:05
    Originally posted by josephw
    I can except all that, but what if GB was a little girl? Do you have the right of freedom of speach to say whatever you want then? Of course not because there are rules. But maybe you make your own rules.

I just realized something. This is very boring. I think I'm getting to the point where there is no point.
    There already? Fine. Go back to tormenting Divegeezer then. Or is that an altruistic hobby of yours?

If GB was a little girl she'd still need to be dealt with. Hopefully her parents had coached her appropriately. He's not a little girl and should know better.

True freedom of speech is say what you want, but, prepare for the consequences of what you say in the company you keep. There's no walking away from GB. He's always there. Like a turd that won't flush.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 00:19
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    There already? Fine. Go back to tormenting Divegeezer then. Or is that an altruistic hobby of yours?

If GB was a little girl she'd still need to be dealt with. Hopefully her parents had coached her appropriately. He's not a little girl and should know better.

True freedom of speech is say what you want, but, prepare for the consequences of w ...[text shortened]... pany you keep. There's no walking away from GB. He's always there. Like a turd that won't flush.
    No, I'd rather torment you. Geester cries to much. You have more fight in ya! 😉
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 00:352 edits
    [b]I can except all that, but what if GB was a little girl? Do you have the right of freedom of speach to say whatever you want then? Of course not because there are rules. But maybe you make your own rules./b]
    Grampy Bobby was responsible for some of the most noxious invective directed at other members of this community in 2015 but I don't remember you calling him to task for it even once.

He talked about his critics and those who disagreed with him about things in terms of their "fouled diapers" and their "stinking vomit" and their "psychotic jealousy" and them being "peddlers of premeditated lies", and constant references to mental illnesses and psychological disorders and so on and so forth.

I cannot recall any other poster coming out with anything nastier the whole year long. And he did it whilst browbeating the forum with whole threads ~ on numerous occasions ~ about "etiquette" and "civility".

Why did you - or do you - never lecture him about stuff like "there are rules" and he cannot just "say whatever [he] wants"? 😉
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 01:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Grampy Bobby was responsible for some of the most noxious invective directed at other members of this community in 2015 but I don't remember you calling him to task for it even once.

He talked about his critics and those who disagreed with him about things in terms of their "fouled diapers" and their "stinking vomit" and their "psychotic jealousy" and them b ...[text shortened]... lecture him about stuff like "there are rules" and he cannot just "say whatever [he] wants"? 😉
    I want to amend my previous response. If GB was a little girl, I'd slap the crap out of the little harlot.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 10:18
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Does it count if you only talk to yourself?
    “How do I know what I think until I see what I write.” E.M. Forster (1879-1970)
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 10:20
    I would suggest that your grasp on reality is as loose as your Mom's cooter.
    Hand of Hecate, what is "your Mom's cooter"?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 10:26
    Freedom of speech is a great thing. Even in the limited form enjoyed here. However, having the freedom to say what you want necessarily implies that others will have the freedom to disagree with what you have to say and how you say it. Much as you are addressing your concerns with what I have to say now.

I object to almost everything Bobby posts. I o ...[text shortened]... change his ways, but, it's more likely he'll ignore me and carry on. He's the better man after all.
    Red Hot Pawn

"Terms of Service

6. Member Conduct:

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;"
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 11:09
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Red Hot Pawn

"Terms of Service

6. Member Conduct:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;"[/b]
    You don't care to be dragged out into the light do you? The rules apply to other people don't they?
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 11:19
    [b]Red Hot Pawn

"Terms of Service

6. Member Conduct:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;"[/b]
    HYPOCRITE!
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 11:41
    Originally posted by FMF

He talked about his critics and those who disagreed with him about things in terms of their "fouled diapers" and their "stinking vomit" and their "psychotic jealousy" and them b ...[text shortened]... lecture him about stuff like "there are rules" and he cannot just "say whatever [he] wants"? 😉
    You must be delusional. "The most noxious invective"? At the very least you have a double standard.

As far as the quotes you provided are concerned, based on your reputation for misrepresentation and quoting out of context, I'll just take that with a grain of salt.

Your recall capacity is diminished due to your bias. But since you enjoy running with the pack and singling out one individual to devour I'm not surprised by it.

Why should I lecture GB about anything. He's hardly the person you and your comrades think he is. Why should I join in with you and your party leveling vitriol upon another human being just because you can't stand his way of expressing himself?

It's clear to me why you do it. It's in your nature. You and those with whom you are in league with in degrading and verbally assaulting another human being in this public forum have perfected the art of hypocrisy.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 11:55
    [b]Red Hot Pawn

"Terms of Service

6. Member Conduct:

They just can't stand it that you're taking the moral high ground Bob. In their convoluted, conceited and twisted capacity to reason do they imagine a vain thing. The contempt they have for moral governance is well represented. The blind leading the blind. See how they stumble over each other in the ditch nipping and biting at the carcass of their deadened sense of morality?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 12:07
    Why should I lecture GB about anything.
    For his hypocrisy, perhaps. Just a suggestion. 😉
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 12:09
    Why should I join in with you and your party leveling vitriol upon another human being just because you can't stand his way of expressing himself?
    You seem to be levelling vitriol upon me because you can't stand my way of expressing myself.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 12:12
    You and those with whom you are in league with in degrading and verbally assaulting another human being in this public forum have perfected the art of hypocrisy.
    Well, I haven't said stuff like this... "...In their convoluted, conceited and twisted capacity to reason do they imagine a vain thing. The contempt they have for moral governance is well represented. The blind leading the blind. See how they stumble over each other in the ditch nipping and biting at the carcass of their deadened sense of morality?..." - or any invective even remotely as visceral as this about another poster recently... have you?
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 12:27
    They just can't stand it that you're taking the moral high ground Bob. In their convoluted, conceited and twisted capacity to reason do they imagine a vain thing. The contempt they have for moral governance is well represented. The blind leading the blind. See how they stumble over each other in the ditch nipping and biting at the carcass of their deadened sense of morality?
    Oh, nicely worded. It's not a pack of wolves though. Rather faithful dogs that have had enough. They don't want the mangy wolf skulking through their flock anymore. They want it driven out, marginalized, because that's what absolutely must happen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree