1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '18 10:44
    Originally posted by @uzless
    so when are you going to tell the minions here that your shaving cream is not for your face but for your putter and accompanying balls?

I love the fact that your putter smells like S**it...i bet it's not the first time its smelled that way, eh HOH?
    Pro Tip: Make sure your choice of shaving cream isn't too slick and leave yourself a spot on you tackle to get a clean grip. Slips can be deadly.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '18 23:36
    Originally posted by @uzless
    so when are you going to tell the minions here that your shaving cream is not for your face but for your putter and accompanying balls?

I love the fact that your putter smells like S**it...i bet it's not the first time its smelled that way, eh HOH?
    LOL...He uses the stink to keep himself safe, no one will go with in smelling range of him.

-VR
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 May '18 02:21
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    LOL...He uses the stink to keep himself safe, no one will go with in smelling range of him.

-VR
    French Canadian girls still dig it.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 May '18 15:041 edit
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    French Canadian girls still dig it.
    I don't believe you know much about French Canadian girls, for that mattter girls/ women in general.

-VR
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 May '18 18:07
    I don't believe you know much about French Canadian girls, for that mattter girls/ women in general.

-VR
    French Canadian girls dirty birds.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 May '18 19:20
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate]Pro Tip: Make sure your choice of shaving cream isn't too slick and leave yourself a spot on you tackle to get a clean grip. Slips can be deadly.
    I was trimming nose hairs and a major earthquake happened! I survived but am not the same anymore.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 May '18 19:56
    French Canadian girls dirty birds.
    As if you would know! 😛

-VR
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 May '18 03:00
    As if you would know! 😛

-VR
    Shall I admit I'm Gay? Fat? Sexless? Virginal? Does that make your fat little nipples hard? Virginal Hand mentored by VR. You should go into the clergy you filthy old man.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '18 10:561 edit
    Shall I admit I'm Gay? Fat? Sexless? Virginal? Does that make your fat little nipples hard? Virginal Hand mentored by VR. You should go into the clergy you filthy old man.
    You are one to be talking about a filthy old man with all the disgusting stuff you post OLD MAN!!! As I have told you in previous posts grow a spine and a pair, it will make you more manly.

-VR
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 May '18 17:34
    You are one to be talking about a filthy old man with all the disgusting stuff you post OLD MAN!!! As I have told you in previous posts grow a spine and a pair, it will make you more manly.

-VR
    I don’t need to prove how tough I am Very Rusty. You should try meditation or something. So much anger isn’t good for the elderly. What are you 70? 75?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '18 17:411 edit
    I don’t need to prove how tough I am Very Rusty. You should try meditation or something. So much anger isn’t good for the elderly. What are you 70? 75?
    'What are you 70? 75?'

I believe you omitted the + sign.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '18 18:10
    What are you an idiot? You knew how old I was 10 years ago, just add 10 if that isn't too hard for you, losing many brain cells?....LOL...! You are still a little weasel and that is an insult to weasels. 😛

-VR
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 May '18 18:19
    please don't insult the elderly
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '18 18:231 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    please don't insult the elderly
    Good point if he was insulting the elderly! 😛

-VR
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 May '18 18:34
    Good point if he was insulting the elderly! 😛

-VR
    77?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree