General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    445243
    19 May '18 18:40
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    77?
    How time flies!

    You really aren't that stupid are you?

    -VR
  2. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    19 May '18 18:58
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    How time flies!

    You really aren't that stupid are you?

    -VR
    Well high 60's then? Come on, I'm not psychic. You've been a douche for at least 15 years and you were old then.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    445243
    20 May '18 00:39
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Well high 60's then? Come on, I'm not psychic. You've been a douche for at least 15 years and you were old then.
    Hoh,

    You are such and idiot!!! I haven't been on here for 15 years, try to get your FACTS straight for once!!! 😛

    -VR
  4. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    20 May '18 01:52
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Hoh,

    You are such and idiot!!! I haven't been on here for 15 years, try to get your FACTS straight for once!!! 😛

    -VR
    69?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    445243
    20 May '18 13:03
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    69?
    You and your bf's favourite positions so i've heard through the grapevine! 😛

    -VR
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    20 May '18 13:37
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    You and your bf's favourite positions so i've heard through the grapevine! 😛

    -VR
    Why must you be so cruel Dad?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    445243
    20 May '18 13:49
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Why must you be so cruel Dad?
    Why would you call me Dad, you Jerk? Do you think it is funny?

    -VR
  8. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    20 May '18 15:31
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Why would you call me Dad, you Jerk? Do you think it is funny?

    -VR
    You're saying you're not my Dad?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    445243
    21 May '18 17:55
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    You're saying you're not my Dad?
    If I were you would be a place where you would be kept seperate from the rest of the world, so everyone else would be safe. 😛 😉

    -VR
  10. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    21 May '18 19:22
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    You and your bf's favourite positions so i've heard through the grapevine! 😛

    -VR
    99 by the super group Toto

    99
    I've been waiting so long
    Oh, 99
    Where did we go wrong
    Oh, 99
    I love you
    99
    I keep breaking your heart
    Oh, 99
    How can we be apart
    Oh, 99
    I love you
    I never thought it would happen
    I feel quite the same
    I don't want to hurt you anymore
    I never knew it would work out
    No one to blame
    You know I love you 99
    99
    You keep holding my hand
    Oh, 99
    They don't know who I am
    99
    I can't take it no more
    Oh, 99
    Oh we were so sure
    Oh, 99
    I love you
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    445243
    21 May '18 23:28
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    99 by the super group Toto

    99
    I've been waiting so long
    Oh, 99
    Where did we go wrong
    Oh, 99
    I love you
    99
    I keep breaking your heart
    Oh, 99
    How can we be apart
    Oh, 99
    I love you
    I never thought it would happen
    I feel quite the same
    I don't want to hurt you anymore
    I never knew it would work out
    No one to blame
    You know I ...[text shortened]... know who I am
    99
    I can't take it no more
    Oh, 99
    Oh we were so sure
    Oh, 99
    I love you
    Lovely!

    -VR
Back to Top