General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    18 Jan '15 13:06
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Say what you like, but trying to wrest the last word from a determined female is as easy as taking a chunk of meat from the mouth of a lion ...
    ...but with male aptitude it is easily done, with flowers, chocolate or maybe, in a pinch, some jewelry.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    18 Jan '15 13:13
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    ...but with male aptitude it is easily done, with flowers, chocolate or maybe, in a pinch, some jewelry.
    You think we can't recognise a bribe when we see one?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    18 Jan '15 13:16
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You think we can't recognise a bribe when we see one?
    Yes and we men know on which side our bread is buttered.
  4. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40735
    18 Jan '15 14:52

    This post is unavailable.

    Please refer to our posting guidelines.

  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    18 Jan '15 15:18
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Amen to that
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    18 Jan '15 21:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Doesn't everybody? I don't see too many skirts nowadays.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    19 Jan '15 15:26
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Doesn't everybody? I don't see too many skirts nowadays.
    They will, like the double breasted suit has done in the past, return to being the style. Perhaps even for men eh, aside from the kilt of course?
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    19 Jan '15 15:38
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    They will, like the double breasted suit has done in the past, return to being the style. Perhaps even for men eh, aside from the kilt of course?
    my wife still has the pair of denims that she wore the night we met, she cant get them on they are a 10 she is now a 14.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    19 Jan '15 15:42
    Originally posted by redbadger
    my wife still has the pair of denims that she wore the night we met, she cant get them on they are a 10 she is now a 14.
    I have a 3pc suite I bought in 1968 that I can still wear (barely) whose style keeps coming back. No it's not a Leisure suit although I did have one of those in the early 70's. 🙂
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    19 Jan '15 15:44
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I have a 3pc suite I bought in 1968 that I can still wear (barely) whose style keeps coming back. No it's not a Leisure suit although I did have one of those in the early 70's. 🙂
    I have moved up to 4x t shirts
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    19 Jan '15 15:47
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I have moved up to 4x t shirts
    I have too, since I was 3.
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    19 Jan '15 16:06
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I have too, since I was 3.
    big baby?
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    19 Jan '15 16:13
    Originally posted by redbadger
    big baby?
    Average I would say.
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    19 Jan '15 23:05
    Show me someone who isn't bigger than they used to be a decade ago! We all eat too much and exercise too little. 😕
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    20 Jan '15 03:09
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Show me someone who isn't bigger than they used to be a decade ago! We all eat too much and exercise too little. 😕
    *raises his hand* I have been my current size/weight + or - 2 lbs for the past 20+ years.
Back to Top