General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    20 Jan '15 21:13
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    *raises his hand* I have been my current size/weight + or - 2 lbs for the past 20+ years.
    There's always some smug bstd, isn't there?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    20 Jan '15 21:17
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    *raises his hand* I have been my current size/weight + or - 2 lbs for the past 20+ years.
    Portly?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    20 Jan '15 21:26
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Portly?
    You tell me, we've met. 😉 I can take it.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    24 Jan '15 20:52
    Seems he didn't want to take you on. 😕
  5. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    557277
    26 Jan '15 14:02
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Say what you like, but trying to wrest the last word from a determined female is as easy as taking a chunk of meat from the mouth of a lion ...
    quote of the month!
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    26 Jan '15 15:58
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    quote of the month!
    Perhaps more like "time" of the month.




    Oh man there's no way this will be the last.🙄😲
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    26 Jan '15 17:54
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Perhaps more like "time" of the month.




    Oh man there's no way this will be the last.🙄😲
    Not that old chestnut again! Check out the origin of the word lunatic - you'll see it isn't gender-specific ...
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    26 Jan '15 19:36
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Not that old chestnut again! Check out the origin of the word lunatic - you'll see it isn't gender-specific ...
    I am aware of that, through some life experiences.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    26 Jan '15 21:11
    There seem to be a lot of things ascribed to a particular gender, which when you really look closely turn out to be environmental rather than genetic. The fussiest old women I've ever met have had XY chromosomes.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    27 Jan '15 01:54
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There seem to be a lot of things ascribed to a particular gender, which when you really look closely turn out to be environmental rather than genetic. The fussiest old women I've ever met have had XY chromosomes.
    My chromosomes are also alphabetic but are more towards the "beginning". Should I be looked at?😲
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339270
    27 Jan '15 03:32
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    My chromosomes are also alphabetic but are more towards the "beginning". Should I be looked at?😲
    Don't ask me, I know NOTHING!!!! (wish there was a Schulz smiley)
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    27 Jan '15 03:51
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Don't ask me, I know NOTHING!!!! (wish there was a Schulz smiley)
    "Hooogan!", said Klink.😠
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Jan '15 04:00
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    "Hooogan!", said Klink.😠
    It was Mrs. Klink who always wanted the last word but the most overbearing women I've ever known have been 'men'.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111303
    27 Jan '15 04:18
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    It was Mrs. Klink who always wanted the last word but the most overbearing women I've ever known have been 'men'.
    *LOL* Ya know I've also come upon those too, come to think of it.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Jan '15 04:43
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    *LOL* Ya know I've also come upon those too, come to think of it.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... some days when you look in the vanity mirror you inaudibly say, "Yep; I are one".
Back to Top