1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 20:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can see how someone connected to a Charlie Manson victim might still be concerned even nowadays by whether the murders were famous internationally.
    I believe you do.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 22:18
    Originally posted by lolof
    This was an accident and tragedy in Italy in the early 80's with a boy who fell down a deep well...
    We had a similar incident in the US:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_McClure

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is some text and a number of photos at this website:

http://www.charliemanson.com/index.htm

The killers periodically come up for parole and have always been denied. Susan Atkins made the case that she should be released due to terminal brain cancer. She died in prison:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216007/Susan-Atkins-Manson-family-killer-dies-brain-cancer.html
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 08:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    If Charlie Manson killed a family member or neighbour of yours, then I apologize for hurting your feelings.
    Can I presume you think the Vietnam era tragedies were somehow more evil than other tragedies of the 19th and 20th century? Like the Armenian genocide or the Jewish genocide? Are you putting some kind of moral ranking on those three? Because it was Americans doing the killing, somehow that made it worse than the Armenian genocide?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 09:111 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Can I presume you think the Vietnam era tragedies were somehow more evil than other tragedies of the 19th and 20th century? Like the Armenian genocide or the Jewish genocide? Are you putting some kind of moral ranking on those three? Because it was Americans doing the killing, somehow that made it worse than the Armenian genocide?
    I was talking about Americans talking about grotesque killings in 1970 and what the rest of the world may or may not have thought or known.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 10:442 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I was talking about Americans talking about grotesque killings in 1970 and what the rest of the world may or may not have thought or known.
    No, you were saying how those murders paled in comparison to the outrages of Americans in Vietnam. I can read and that is what you said. Do you put America on a higher pedestal on the morality totem pole?

Do you even know about the Armenian genocides? Islam is not a religion of peace. Neither is Christianity, or as I call them, Paulists.

It seems where organized religions spring up, freedoms fall.

Look at Islam in Africa, villages forced to convert or die. As we speak.

Or in the US, right wing nutter Paulists attempting to pre-empt science classes to force creationism to be taught as if it were an actual science. Oops, there goes the freedom of education. And the scientific advantage the US has held for the past 100 years. Out the window of religious takeovers.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 10:551 edit
    No, you were saying how those murders paled in comparison to the outrages of Americans in Vietnam. I can read and that is what you said. Do you put America on a higher pedestal on the morality totem pole?
    I mentioned Vietnam because we were talking about 1970.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 10:592 edits
    Do you put America on a higher pedestal on the morality totem pole? Do you even know about the Armenian genocides?
    I will play along for one post, and that's all. Here we go. [INHALE]. Why didn't you mention the millions and millions murdered in the Belgian Congo in the early years of the 20thC? Blah blah blah. Ten times bigger than what happened in Armenia! Blah blah blah. Why did you mention the Armenians TWICE? Blah blah blah. WAIT a minute: you mentioned them THREE times! Blah blah blah. Do you have some strange reason for wanting to protect the image of Belgium? Blah blah blah. Don't you even KNOW who King Leopold was??? [EXHALE]. OK, that's enough.

Manson 1970. Operation Menu 1970.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 11:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I will play along for one post, and that's all. Here we go. [INHALE]. Why didn't you mention the millions and millions murdered in the Belgian Congo in the early years of the 20thC? Blah blah blah. Ten times bigger than what happened in Armenia! Blah blah blah. Why did you mention the Armenians TWICE? Blah blah blah. WAIT a minute: you mentioned them THREE ti ...[text shortened]... ho King Leopold was??? [EXHALE]. OK, that's enough.

Manson 1970. Operation Menu 1970.
    Me not understanding thy tirade. Are you just dismissing the genocides? Not just Armenian but all of them? You bring up the Manson murders and mention the atrocities by Americans in Vietnam which is well understood to be atrocities but I still get the feeling you put American morality on some pedestal so the the crimes of America are greater than the crimes of the Ottoman Islam warriors who considered people of other religions to be lower than dirt, Armenian and Greek women could be repeatedly raped with impunity. This kind of behavior is ok with you? To meet my words with derision? I am just bringing up the Islam animals to point out it is not only so-called Christians who produce atrocity. There is plenty of blame to go around. Like I said, when religions come in, freedoms go by the wayside. I suppose you disagree with that statement?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 11:59
    Me not understanding thy tirade. Are you just dismissing the genocides? Not just Armenian but all of them? You bring up the Manson murders and mention the atrocities by Americans in Vietnam which is well understood to be atrocities but I still get the feeling you put American morality on some pedestal so the the crimes of America are greater than the crimes ...[text shortened]... when religions come in, freedoms go by the wayside. I suppose you disagree with that statement?
    Like I said, Manson 1970. Operation Menu 1970.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 12:01
    ...the crimes of the Ottoman Islam warriors who considered people of other religions to be lower than dirt, Armenian and Greek women could be repeatedly raped with impunity. This kind of behavior is ok with you?

Is what OK with me?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 12:03
    I am just bringing up the Islam animals to point out it is not only so-called Christians who produce atrocity.

I suggest you start a thread about "Islam animals" and "so-called Christians" who produce atrocity.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 12:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]I am just bringing up the Islam animals to point out it is not only so-called Christians who produce atrocity.

I suggest you start a thread about "Islam animals" and "so-called Christians" who produce atrocity.[/b]
    What happened to "Manson 1970. Operation Menu 1970.", what 4 posts ago?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 12:28
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    What happened to "Manson 1970. Operation Menu 1970.", what 4 posts ago?
    It's still there. I think sonhouse is waiting for me to tell him if I am "ok" with women being repeatedly raped.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 12:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's still there. I think sonhouse is waiting for me to tell him if I am "ok" with women being repeatedly raped.
    Of course you are not ok with that, that is not the issue. Somehow I get the feeling you are an apologist for the Islam empires, while giving a full blast of scorn for the Christian empire atrocities.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 12:39
    Of course you are not ok with that, that is not the issue. Somehow I get the feeling you are an apologist for the Islam empires, while giving a full blast of scorn for the Christian empire atrocities.
    I will take the hint from Great Big Stees.

Like I said. Manson 1970. Operation Menu 1970

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree