1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '22 10:06
    @woofwoof said
    Do you ever proof-read your own writing?
    I mean, this post is a monstrosity.

It's filled with fetching adjectives which just SCREAM: "Look everyone! I'm really SMART!"

Ummm...you're not.
    But keep trying. 😁
    Thanks for reading πŸ˜‚
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '22 10:09
    @divegeester said
    Thanks for reading πŸ˜‚
    WoofWoof seems to bear some animosity towards you.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '22 10:25
    @fmf said
    WoofWoof seems to bear some animosity towards you.
    Interesting isn’t it, how one human being can’t hold so much personal ill feeling against someone they find annoying on a chat forum.
  4. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    24 May '22 11:33
    @divegeester said
    One interesting development was how Very Rusty initially liked the notion of non-anonymous thumbs.

He quickly jumped into the thread citing that he’d like to see who thumbed him down in his “did you know” thread, and then laughably changed his mind when his self-interest was overtaken by his need to be part of the in-group. The subsequent obsequious exchange between him and moonbus being one of the more obviously toe-curling moments in the thread.
    You may find the Rustafarian comes round to your house to duff you up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 May '22 11:53
    @divegeester said
    One interesting development was how Very Rusty initially liked the notion of non-anonymous thumbs.

He quickly jumped into the thread citing that he’d like to see who thumbed him down in his “did you know” thread, and then laughably changed his mind when his self-interest was overtaken by his need to be part of the in-group. The subsequent obsequious exchange between him and moonbus being one of the more obviously toe-curling moments in the thread.
    Rusty weighed the arguments and made a rational decision in favor of the general good, correcting his initial personal stake in the matter.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 May '22 12:10
    @moonbus said
    Rusty weighed the arguments and made a rational decision in favor of the general good, correcting his initial personal stake in the matter.
    I’ve been out of this thread for a bit. Did his stake hit the mark?πŸ€”
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    24 May '22 12:401 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    I’ve been out of this thread for a bit. Did his stake hit the mark?πŸ€”
    Straight through the heart πŸ™‚
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '22 12:48
    @moonbus said
    Haha!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '22 14:48
    @divegeester said
    Haha!
    What an intelligent reply from you as expected of course. Nothing more expected of you gooster.

-VR
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 May '22 07:56
    Well, I have to say, my little poll has been a rip-roaring success! It has spawned two more threads and generated much mirth.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '22 08:10
    @moonbus said
    Well, I have to say, my little poll has been a rip-roaring success! It has spawned two more threads and generated much mirth.
    Yes, I think it is clear that the topic is worthy of discussion time and should be given it.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '22 08:59
    @divegeester said
    You thumb down every single one of FMF’s posts irrespective of content. It’s a long-running joke.

We watch you do it; you arrive on the site, and immediately head straight for those you want to pour scorn on, thumb down all their posts and tub-thump your way through threads swinging your fists and barking at people who are in mid discussion with other posters. Usually ...[text shortened]... ntributing anything to the topic in hand.

Your claim above is as ludicrous as your life stories.
    Another classic divegeester gaslight episode.
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    25 May '22 10:25
    @divegeester said
    Interesting isn’t it, how one human being can’t hold so much personal ill feeling against someone they find annoying on a chat forum.
    Oh that's rich coming from the vindictive knucklehead who heaped nothing but scorn upon Wolfgang59 after I'd expressed concern about his extended absence: Such hypocrisy!

You complain about not being addressed face-to-face and then whine like a child once confronted: Classic bully behavior.

You read like a book. A comic book.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 May '22 17:27
    @divegeester said
    Yes, I think it is clear that the topic is worthy of discussion time and should be given it.
    Try it again next year. By then some here will have forgotten it has been discussed several times before. πŸ˜‚
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '22 18:41
    @woofwoof said
    Oh that's rich coming from the vindictive knucklehead who heaped nothing but scorn upon Wolfgang59 after I'd expressed concern about his extended absence: Such hypocrisy!
    I think you’re making this up, I assume you have some evidence for these unpleasant assertions other than your nasty vindictive small-minded blurting?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree