1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '22 18:42
    @moonbus said
    Try it again next year. By then some here will have forgotten it has been discussed several times before. 😂
    I’m sure the topic will come up again again while the negative culture which it generates remains self-evident.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:04
    @divegeester said
    I think you’re making this up, I assume you have some evidence for these unpleasant assertions other than your nasty vindictive small-minded blurting?
    Where's Wolfgang?

13 Dec '20 12:50
    He hasn't moved in nearly 3 months.
    Does anyone in New Zealand or down under keep in touch with Wolfgang59?

He is missed.

- Wolfe63

---------------------
    Predictably dickheaded response from Divegeester:

Perhaps he’s gone on another super-expensive 3 week holiday to Bali, or maybe he’s on an inspection tour of his landlord properties, or maybe he’s checking the longevity of his bought NZ citizenship, or maybe he’s training his house servants, or maybe he’s blogging about the woes of the UK hankering after tougher border and immigration controls, or maybe he’s down on the NZ’s beaches chilling with his wealthy wife and laughing about how they left the crappy UK to emigrate behind one of the tightest firewall immigration policies in the world and live as landlords.

Edit: to be clear, I’ve no issue with this lifestyle, in fact I applaud it. But don’t rock up here bemoaning Brexit and criticising UK Brexit voters for simply wanting a piece of the commercial and political independence his wife bought him.

------------------

So it's you, "Divegeester", who's been making things up.
    Wolfgang never claimed that he'd done any of those things to a level meriting your imbecilic exaggerations.

Such a dick move!
    You look more ridiculous than ever: You spiteful simpleton.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:28
    @woofwoof said
    You spiteful simpleton.
    Wolfgang59 is more missed than you would be, WoofWoof, even if his thoughts on Brexiteers were rather simple minded and spiteful.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:452 edits
    @woofwoof said
    So it's you, "Divegeester", who's been making things up.
    Wolfgang never claimed that he'd done any of those things to a level meriting your imbecilic exaggerations.

Such a dick move!
    You look more ridiculous than ever: You spiteful simpleton.
    Haha that’s perfect! And I stand by every single word of it.

And yes he did make every single one of those claims about himself: a thread about his super expensive vacations to Bali where he even put the cost, comments about marrying a young a wealthy wife who funded his entrance and citizenship behind the tightest firewall immigration in the world, a thread about his landlord status and asking for ideas for bonuses for his house keepers/maids. And yet I had to withstand years of abuse from him aimed at me because of my political views about brexit and the UK’s seeking tighter immigration policies. They man is a hypocrite and I called him on it. Its all perfectly bang on truth. But thank you for reminding me!

But hold on… how did you manage to pull up an old post from 2020 when the forum search engine is completely incapacitated?

Hmm interesting 😉
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:50

Removed by poster

6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:53
    @woofwoof said
    You spiteful simpleton.
    Spiteful (and bunch of other nasty invective)

huh… It’s amusing watching you project 🙂
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 00:582 edits
    @fmf said
    Wolfgang59 is more missed than you would be, WoofWoof, even if his thoughts on Brexiteers were rather simple minded and spiteful.
    Not by me he isn’t.

I remembering him trolling poster @mister-moggy about his dead wife because he didn’t like his political views on something. The guy was an asshat of the highest order.
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 May '22 01:06
    @divegeester said
    Not by me he isn’t.

I remembering him trolling poster “Mr Moggie”about his dead wife because he didn’t like his political views on something. The guy was an asshat of the highest order.
    You really should quit talking to yourself. I'm embarrassed for you.

As for your archival paranoia, looking up a closed thread apparently takes more intelligence than you can muster. Like I said: You're a simpleton.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 01:16
    @woofwoof said
    You really should quit talking to yourself. I'm embarrassed for you.

As for your archival paranoia, looking up a closed thread apparently takes more intelligence than you can muster. Like I said: You're a simpleton.
    I’m just happy to see that as an admirer of a person who trolled another poster about their dead wife, that my carefully worded response to your “missing him” was worthy of you keeping.

Enjoy it as much as I enjoy ruffling your feathers woofpoof.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 01:22
    @Woofwoof
    Hey.. maybe get a few people to anonymously thumb down my reply to you so I can feel the “consequences” of upsetting you?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 May '22 03:56
    I guess we're getting to see what a forum made in WoofWoof's image would be like: no threads, no topics, no content, no conversations, no ideas, no humour, just a gaggle of WoofWoofs parachuting in once in a while to demonstrate how very, very upset they are.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 May '22 07:27
    @woofwoof said
    Oh that's rich coming from the vindictive knucklehead who heaped nothing but scorn upon Wolfgang59 after I'd expressed concern about his extended absence: Such hypocrisy!

You complain about not being addressed face-to-face and then whine like a child once confronted: Classic bully behavior.

You read like a book. A comic book.
    spot on Dive is a joke ...but alas the joke isnt funny anymore.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 07:501 edit
    @badradger said
    spot on Dive is a joke ...but alas the joke isnt funny anymore.
    Who cares? Start some interesting threads, contribute more instead of firing abuse, inject some humour or some creativity. Try to get banned less.

You’re the joke, dullard.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '22 10:58
    @divegeester said
    I’m sure the topic will come up again again while the negative culture which it generates remains self-evident.
    Yes, we all know that you will make sure of that.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '22 11:48
    @shallow-blue said
    Yes, we all know that you will make sure of that.
    “We”?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree