The RHP Ignore List

The RHP Ignore List

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Apr 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Quick Example:

I saw you posted something, I don't agree.

'you don't have to agree'.

What would make you say that?

'say what? The original post or "you don't have to agree"?

The original post

'That's how I feel'.

Why

'Why what'?

Shame on you!

'Now what'

You know

'No I don't'

Blah blah blah 11 PM messages later from someone who knows damn well they're being an idiot.
Can't you just not respond? Or hit 'em with a snappy rejoinder which makes 'em feel like an eejut?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Apr 10

ignore lists are awesome - means i dont get dragged into stuff πŸ™‚

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 Apr 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Can't you just not respond? Or hit 'em with a snappy rejoinder which makes 'em feel like an eejut?
Ever try to punch or kick a wet paper bag? Ever bang your head against a brick wall?

Sometimes you just need to move on and not let your PM list get filled.

Turn your email spam filter off, let me know how that works for you.

P-

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
27 Apr 10

Nah, it's a lot funnier to throw insults, then hide behind the iggy so they can't respond πŸ˜›

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Apr 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Ever try to punch or kick a wet paper bag? Ever bang your head against a brick wall?

Sometimes you just need to move on and not let your PM list get filled.

Turn your email spam filter off, let me know how that works for you.

P-
Spam filter? Wossat?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 10

I know I'm a bit of a greenie here, but why on earth would you want to put someone on your ignore list? Are there really people who pester you with messages?
Let me try to explain:

When certain poster(s) send you a PM, it's a bit like that person putting their willie through your letterbox; you want to laugh at their smallness, but it's just rather smelly and unpleasant so you'd rather slam the flap shut to let them know it's not acceptable behaviour.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Apr 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Let me try to explain:

When certain poster(s) send you a PM, it's a bit like that person putting their willie through your letterbox; you want to laugh at their smallness, but it's just rather smelly and unpleasant so you'd rather slam the flap shut to let them know it's not acceptable behaviour.
*I laugh* Highly amusing. I still think I'd prefer to find out where they live and go and stick something even nastier through their letterbox though. Of course, I am still jolly new to this place...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 10

*I laugh* Highly amusing. I still think I'd prefer to find out where they live and go and stick something even nastier through their letterbox though. Of course, I am still jolly new to this place...
sure ya are πŸ˜‰

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Apr 10

Originally posted by divegeester
sure ya are πŸ˜‰
I dunno, maybe it's your Icelandic accent or something, but I can't help but feel there's a note of cynicism in your wink...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 10

I dunno, maybe it's your Icelandic accent or something, but I can't help but feel there's a note of cynicism in your wink...
LOL none at all, none at all...

The BOSS

in my own mind.

Moves
28 Apr 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Well, look who thinks she's Miss Popular...
I don't think there's a limit. I suppose I could test the theory. Give me a reason to. I dare ya!

'course if there is a limit, that would be a down side to the extra income I am proposing Russ consider. Actually, I think Hopscotch and Dive suggested it. I am simply concurring and expounding on the concept. πŸ™‚

The BOSS

in my own mind.

Moves
28 Apr 10

Originally posted by Busygirl
I don't think there's a limit. I suppose I could test the theory. Give me a reason to. I dare ya!

'course if there is a limit, that would be a down side to the extra income I am proposing Russ consider. Actually, I think Hopscotch and Dive suggested it. I am simply concurring and expounding on the concept. πŸ™‚
I know, move it to site ideas, spanky. Done!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
28 Apr 10

Originally posted by Busygirl

πŸ˜›

Do you feel lucky?

F

Moves
01 May 10

I put zeeblebot on my ignore list after he messaged me and I realised he was trying to track down my 'real life' identity. I put adam warlock on the ignore list because he threatened to kill me and track me down in Indonesia one day, repeatedly, when he disgreed with me about something one time. I put generalissimo on my ignore list because he used to PM me taking issue with Debate Forum posts. I think its a fairly useful feature.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 May 10

Originally posted by FMF
I put zeeblebot on my ignore list after he messaged me and I realised he was trying to track down my 'real life' identity. I put adam warlock on the ignore list because he threatened to kill me and track me down in Indonesia one day, repeatedly, when he disgreed with me about something one time. I put generalissimo on my ignore list because he used to PM me taking issue with Debate Forum posts. I think its a fairly useful feature.
Blimey! So are you an arch-winder-upper like GB or are these guys just proper nutjobs?