The RHP Ignore List

The RHP Ignore List

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 May 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Blimey! So are you an arch-winder-upper like GB or are these guys just proper nutjobs?
Well, I mentioned why I put them on my 'ignore list'.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
01 May 10

Blimey! So are you an arch-winder-upper like GB or are these guys just proper nutjobs?
I'm a proper nutjob, but still look at this thread and see if the version that was presented to you correlates to the content of the thread in any meaningful way.

Thread 128870

F

Moves
01 May 10

Originally posted by adam warlock
I'm a proper nutjob
And that is exactly why you are on my Ignore List.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 May 10

I'm a proper nutjob, but still look at this thread and see if the version that was presented to you correlates to the content of the thread in any meaningful way.

Thread 128870
I decline to comment on the actual argument, but I'm afraid I feel myself siding with FMF simply because of the direct threat of violence. This is not what I consider to be ethical behaviour. I still wouldn't ignore you though.

F

Moves
01 May 10

I still wouldn't ignore you though.
I still debate with adam of course. But I don't want personal threats in PMs. So the Ignore List is useful.

S

Moves
01 May 10

Thread 128870
Christ, having read that thread, I can concur; you truly are a nutjob.

h

Moves
01 May 10

Thread 128870
Ack! Debates forum!

They're all nutters.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
01 May 10

Originally posted by hopscotch
Ack! Debates forum!

They're all nutters.
oi!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 May 10
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
It's there for a reason, and YOU know who YOU are.

How many tards on yours?
Let's face facts. We all lapse, get off our game, become guided by raw and untutored emotions at times. What percentage of the time is the crux question. Interesting 'what if' Iggy enhancement might be an anonymous filter footman at the rhp pm gate who routinely inquires, "You thinking this time or just emoting?" then proceeds to accept or decline delivery. Cool concept, huh?

πŸ˜‰

h

Moves
01 May 10

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Let's face facts. We all lapse, get off our game, become guided by raw and untutored emotions at times. What percentage of the time is the crux question. Interesting 'what if' Iggy enhancement might be an anonymous filter footman at the rhp pm gate who routinely inquires, "You thinking this time or just emoting?" then proceeds to accept or decline delivery. Cool concept, huh?

πŸ˜‰
How about you face facts?

You sent me 15 PMs while you were banned.

I responded to none.

That's 15 PMs with no reply.

And I didn't put you on ignore because I wanted to see how long this crap would persist.

Every single PM was complete nonsense, most of them were sent immediately after I made a post in the forum, you're sitting there, banned, and watching the forum all day. IF EVER there was someone who was a justification for the ignore feature it would be you. The perfect example.

And only complete tards called the ignore feature "iggy".

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 May 10
1 edit

Originally posted by hopscotch
How about you face facts?

You sent me 15 PMs while you were banned.

I responded to none.

That's [b]15
PMs with no reply.

And I didn't put you on ignore because I wanted to see how long this crap would persist.

Every single PM was complete nonsense, most of them were sent immediately after I made a post in the forum, you're sitting ...[text shortened]... d be you. The perfect example.

And only complete tards called the ignore feature "iggy".[/b]
Missed having conversation with you. That's all.

P.S. April 6 to 30 I received approximately 15-16 personal messages each day,

every one of which I learned from, was entertained by and thoroughly enjoyed.

πŸ™‚

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
01 May 10

Originally posted by Starrman
Christ, having read that thread, I can concur; you truly are a nutjob.
😏

R
Different

Moves
02 May 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Quick Example:

I saw you posted something, I don't agree.

'you don't have to agree'.

What would make you say that?

'say what? The original post or "you don't have to agree"?

The original post

'That's how I feel'.

Why

'Why what'?

Shame on you!

'Now what'

You know

'No I don't'

Blah blah blah 11 PM messages later from someone who knows damn well they're being an idiot.
Please, we all know no one ever PMs you...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 May 10

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

πŸ˜‰
I've never put anyone on ignore, but you are on it now as you know.

I simply don't have the patience of hopscotch and others to come here every day and find my inbox stuffed full of your unsolicited crap.

You are an annoying fraud who may take in some of the more well meaning and good natured folk here, but not this patzer.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 May 10

Originally posted by divegeester
I've never put anyone on ignore, but you are on it now as you know.

I simply don't have the patience of hopscotch and others to come here every day and find my inbox stuffed full of your unsolicited crap.

You are an annoying fraud who may take in some of the more well meaning and good natured folk here, but not this patzer.
Totally agree, Dive. There's still an awful lot of nastiness in the world.

Wondering if you're getting a little excited about re-visiting Rome?