The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Here is suggestion just quit reading my posts! 😉

-VR
I never read your posts.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jan 21

@trev33 said
I hope it wasn't the same pigeon Pete and I are playing for.
Not goad use to see the pigeon at one time, jealous man he is! 😉

-VR

Moves
08 Jan 21

@suzianne said
I didn't know you joined Metallica.
I'm not one for the little cliques, if I find something amusing I'm going to post it regardless of who is one the other end, I think you know that already. Donkeys were the best group but we all had our internal scuffles, probably why SJ got sick of it and kicked everyone, but it was a better ending that the PFC who just fizzled out.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jan 21

@trev33 said
I'm not one for the little cliques, if I find something amusing I'm going to post it regardless of who is one the other end, I think you know that already. Donkeys were the best group but we all had our internal scuffles, probably why SJ got sick of it and kicked everyone, but it was a better ending that the PFC who just fizzled out.
The PFC were a tough clique back in the day!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jan 21

@trev33 said
I never read your posts.
Smart move trev!!! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 21

@trev33 said
I just had some scrambled eggs, arepa and coffee but I could do with a nice refreshing maracuya juice, without sugar please.
Refreshing is the word - maracuya juice, low in calories and naturally rich with fibers and lots of vitamin C. No added sugar. Enjoy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Yeah, I do know that, and you're right about the JDs. I said that mainly for the two who are making a career out of riding my ass.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Yeah, I do know that, and you're right about the JDs. I said that mainly for the two who are making a career out of riding my ass.
I can't see anyone riding your ass, but that is just my opinion.

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 Jan 21

@torunn said
You can't run a Tavern without being good at what you serve.

Let's see if we can learn to make that.
I’m a regular green tea drinker. It’s dead easy to make, you just need one tea bag and in a small teapot, then pour about an inch into a mug and top up with hot water. It tastes just as good the next day.

Now settle yourself down next to me Torunn and join me for a glass of something would you and tell me about your day. I’m drinking Kumala Shiraz btw, a South African favourite.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Jan 21

@Torunn

"maracuya juice" - well, I never tried that Torunn. Is it for breakfast? Sounds intriguing.

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
I’m a regular green tea drinker. It’s dead easy to make, you just need one tea bag and in a small teapot, then pour about an inch into a mug and top up with hot water. It tastes just as good the next day.

Now settle yourself down next to me Torunn and join me for a glass of something would you and tell me about your day. I’m drinking Kumala Shiraz btw, a South African favourite.
Thank you, Drew, it's been a pretty busy day. I'm getting used to people arguing and sometimes getting a bit upset, it keeps the place alive. I'm getting the same as you drink. Most people here are regulars - seeing a new face makes us happy. How is your day, Drew, and how is your art progressing?

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Torunn

"maracuya juice" - well, I never tried that Torunn. Is it for breakfast? Sounds intriguing.
It's similar to passion fruit, I think, quite tasty.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 Jan 21

@torunn said
Thank you, Drew, it's been a pretty busy day. I'm getting used to people arguing and sometimes getting a bit upset, it keeps the place alive. I'm getting the same as you drink. Most people here are regulars - seeing a new face makes us happy. How is your day, Drew, and how is your art progressing?
Thank you for asking but my art isn’t progressing at all. I remember an art tutor at college telling us “What these three years will do for you is build up a momentum. Once you leave here it’s up to you to continue it.” I took a long break that started when I had my family .... and I never managed to get back into it. I don’t know if I ever will? Other things seem to take priority.

Now as for my gardening? I get more excited about every year in spite of initially thinking I won’t bother. So... for the past 2 afternoons I’ve been in the woods with my Lilo, gathering bags of dead Beech leaves which I’ll use for composting and mulch for my veggie beds this spring. I’ve been feeling very happy about it 🙂

and I’ve decided to have another small glass of Shiraz 🙂🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Jan 21
1 edit

@drewnogal said
Thank you for asking but my art isn’t progressing at all. I remember an art tutor at college telling us “What these three years will do for you is build up a momentum. Once you leave here it’s up to you to continue it.” I took a long break that started when I had my family .... and I never managed to get back into it. I don’t know if I ever will? Other things seem to take p ...[text shortened]... I’ve been feeling very happy about it 🙂

and I’ve decided to have another small glass of Shiraz 🙂🙂
You have found a place to live and create, how I envy you! I'll have the same. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jan 21
1 edit

@drewnogal said

Good for you some good advice and a voice of good suggestions too! 😉

Kumala Shiraz not so much! 😉 Fine for others though!

-VR