The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It is closing now.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why post this?

What do you have against friendly threads?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
Just logged on so I will quickly add a second just to help you get perspective.

Edit: that went to 3 so your posting is too disliked for me to even show you that you are wrong.
If he can't locate controversy he sets about creating it.

Truly sad.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Truly sad.
goad is everyone not entitled to their own opinion, or must everyone agree with what you want or like for that matter?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why post this?
He is entitled to his opinion as you and I are to ours is he not?

-VR

SRB

Moves
10 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Truly sad.
Word association gives people a quick way of touching base with each other.

Twisting people's comments and past posting into false assertions to make them come out and defend themselves is another way to stay connected. Just rather needy and sad.

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
He is entitled to his opinion as you and I are to ours is he not?

-VR
We don't have to open threads we don't like. There are so many others to choose from. Leave threads to people who like them and go elsewhere.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 21

@torunn said
We don't have to open threads we don't like. There are so many others to choose from. Leave threads to people who like them and go elsewhere.
Don't tell me I didn't say it, but do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, we are not puppets on strings you or anyone for that matter can control. Long as we stay with in the TOS!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Don't tell me I didn't say it, but do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, we are not puppets on strings you or anyone for that matter can control. Long as we stay with in the TOS!

-VR
Why argue about a thread you don't like? What's the point? I have opinions about many things but if nobody wants to listen I might as well leave it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 21

@torunn said
Why argue about a thread you don't like? What's the point? I have opinions about many things but if nobody wants to listen I might as well leave it.
I still think torunn you have your right to disagree with it. You seem to steer away from any conflict which not a bad thing, but at the same time avoiding what you really think about something.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Jan 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I still think torunn you have your right to disagree with it. You seem to steer away from any conflict which not a bad thing, but at the same time avoiding what you really think about something.

-VR
If I should give my opinion about all threads here which don't interest me the least, I would be very busy. What would be the point?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Long as we stay with in the TOS!
The post was removed, so clearly it wasn't.

And no, I didn't alert it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 21
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The post was removed, so clearly it wasn't.

And no, I didn't alert it.
Lots of posts are removed, we have both had posts removed. Did you think yours should have been removed? It is the Moderator discretion if a post is removed, not always the TOS is involved in it. Russ and I had a discussion about that years before you were around. The TOS are guidelines, so no actual set rules. You still must stay within the TOS of course. It really doesn't matter who alerted it, obviously a Moderator who felt it had crossed the line removed it. We all accept that goad.

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Jan 21

@torunn said
If I should give my opinion about all threads here which don't interest me the least, I would be very busy. What would be the point?
Yeah, life's too short, too precious.

I'll see you in the morning for strong coffee. And good job.

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@torunn said
Never has so much good advice been given by so few, and yet ignored by so many.