1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 00:54
    This thread is the lamest thing since the word association thread.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 00:57
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yeah, life's too short, too precious.

I'll see you in the morning for strong coffee. And good job.
    I’ll meet you for a coffee and maybe you can answer the question I put to you in debates. Which you sidestepped then completely ignored.

🙂
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 07:01
    @divegeester said
    I’ll meet you for a coffee and maybe you can answer the question I put to you in debates. Which you sidestepped then completely ignored.

🙂
    Well, I can give it a try but this is a friendly place. And if I ignored it, there is a reason. Don't ya just want to be buds, dive? :-)

I'll be in and out, waiting for Torunn to come in and make her delicious strong coffee.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 07:03
    BTW, Y'all....

I nominate Torunn to be RHP Ambassador of Good Will
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 07:27
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Well, I can give it a try but this is a friendly place. And if I ignored it, there is a reason. Don't ya just want to be buds, dive? :-)

I'll be in and out, waiting for Torunn to come in and make her delicious strong coffee.
    Good morning,
    The coffee machine is the only thing left here as everything else has been removed for the renovation so any long conversation or debate will have to be had outside. It will be a friendly and comfortable place when it re-opens. Enjoy your coffee!
  6. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 09:04
    @suzianne said
    I'm not for sweet for breakfast. I don't even have French Toast with syrup. Even pancakes I have with minimal syrup. I do like blueberries for breakfast, though.
    Maybe it is a bit much for breakfast.
    French toast for me is with summer fruits that have been heated and softened in dates and water. Pancakes with lemon and sugar. So I think I agree with you.

Anyway, it's just coffee in here now isn't it.
    I need milk in my coffee though. Those American cafes in the films, always coffee from the pot with no milk- not sure how you guys all drink that cup after cup. I'd have stomach ache!!
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 09:10
    @yo-its-me said
    French toast for me is with summer fruits that have been heated and softened in dates and water. Pancakes with lemon and sugar. So I think I agree with you.

I need milk in my coffee though. Those American cafes in the films, always coffee from the pot with no milk- not sure how you guys all drink that cup after cup. I'd have stomach ache!!
    A dash of cream is rather splendid in coffee.
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 09:211 edit
    @yo-its-me said

I have caffe latte - coffee/milk 50/50. Cream is nice too. Agree, the Americans have strange coffee habits. From the movies I see, you start the morning with black coffee only, and maybe a glass of juice. In eating places they serve black coffee before or with the food. Very strange. 🙂
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 09:38
    @Torunn
    Good morning, Torunn, you'll have an easy day today
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 09:46
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Torunn
    Good morning, Torunn, you'll have an easy day today
    Yes, not much to do here. There will be a sign on the door saying we are closed and will open again around......... I'm the only one in today to make sure cupboards are emptied and left items taken care of.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 09:591 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Don't ya just want to be buds, dive? :-)
    Not with most people in this place, not now.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 10:58
    @torunn said
    Yes, not much to do here. There will be a sign on the door saying we are closed and will open again around......... I'm the only one in today to make sure cupboards are emptied and left items taken care of.
    I'm thinking of converting the tavern temporarily into a takeaway pickle shop. (Tap in to a niche market).
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 11:33
    @divegeester said
    Not with most people in this place, not now.
    In good time, Dive. No Rush
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    A dash of cream is rather splendid in coffee.
    I agree even if mine is Lactose free cream! 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 19:06
    Anybody here? ? ? ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree