The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 May 21

@relentless-red said
Strange season. Shocked by how little Leicester reacted to going behind against Newcastle last night. Maybe that's an empty stadium thing?
Could be an FA cup final thing as well, not unusual for teams to reach the final then drop off, they’re already certain of Europe next season, sure the club would rather be in the CL but the players probably just want the cup win. Plus they have a small squad, normal to have games were they look a bit flat plus they probably thought the usual Newcastle would show up. Every team should be used to the empty stadium by now but you’re right other then City being top, very strange season.

SRB

Moves
08 May 21

@trev33 said
Could be an FA cup final thing as well, not unusual for teams to reach the final then drop off, they’re already certain of Europe next season, sure the club would rather be in the CL but the players probably just want the cup win. Plus they have a small squad, normal to have games were they look a bit flat plus they probably thought the usual Newcastle would show up. Every tea ...[text shortened]... be used to the empty stadium by now but you’re right other then City being top, very strange season.
There in lies the problem. If Chelsea and Leicester drop points now they are in the cup final and Liverpool stole fourth are they vindicated for not chasing domestic cups?? That's what big money has done to the game.

Moves
08 May 21

@relentless-red said
There in lies the problem. If Chelsea and Leicester drop points now they are in the cup final and Liverpool stole fourth are they vindicated for not chasing domestic cups?? That's what big money has done to the game.
Massive game about to kick off!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 May 21

@divegeester said
Massive game about to kick off!
Massive?

What is so large about it?

The size of the crowd?

Is the ball somehow bigger? Is the pitch somehow extra-large? Maybe the players (ahem) are 'larger than normal'?

Inquiring minds have to know!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 May 21

@suzianne said
Massive?

The size of the crowd?

Is the ball somehow bigger? Is the pitch somehow extra-large? Maybe the players (ahem) are 'larger than normal'?

I have no idea
I'm going to the Don Ho look alike contest tonight
my version of Tiny Bubbles will rock the joint
wish me luck Suzi

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 21

@lemondrop said
there is a hostile takeover of the tavern underway
we must destroy keven eleven
Is there much money involved?

Moves
08 May 21

@lemondrop said
there is a hostile takeover of the tavern underway
we must destroy keven eleven
Can this wait until Thursday? I'm on my way to Bratislava to meet with my business associates.

Moves
08 May 21

@relentless-red said
The problem is the amount of money involved for finishing 4th rather than 5th, used to be forth needed to get through a playoff, now they’re just direct into the CL. With the new CL it only gets worse, might as well have a European super league, gone are are the days then the little clubs could compete. Refreshing Lille are about the lift the french title though.

League and cup double used to be the pinnacle, sad that’s changed. City playing a weaker team against Chelsea in the FA cup going for the treble when the league was basically wrapped up speaks volumes. Getting less and less interesting for the fans.

Moves
08 May 21

@suzianne said
Massive?

The size of the crowd?

You wouldn’t understand.

Moves
08 May 21

@trev33 said
Getting less and less interesting for the fans.
Speak for yourself, I think it’s brilliant!

Alekhine's Gun

πŸ€” Bolton

Moves
08 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
Can this wait until Thursday? I'm on my way to Bratislava to meet with my business associates.
No. And it's traffic light's, take a few quid. Hotel's are $hit there, or so I heardπŸ˜‘

Moves
08 May 21

@chris-guffogg said
No. And it's traffic light's, take a few quid. Hotel's are $hit there, or so I heardπŸ˜‘
Fear not. We have someone tailing him and I saw the weather forecast for there and it’s rain for days. Our man has a “special” bumbershoot. KE won’t be back.πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Moves
10 May 21

@great-big-stees said
Fear not. We have someone tailing him and I saw the weather forecast for there and it’s rain for days. Our man has a “special” bumbershoot. KE won’t be back.πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
I'm back! πŸ˜›

Moves
10 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
I'm back! πŸ˜›
Dose too low. 😠

Gothenburg

Moves
10 May 21

Rumour has it that this kitchen has delicious crab lasagna, is it true?