1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:28
    @torunn said
    We are a bit special here in that we are women - not so many in these forums.
    There aren't on most Chess sites, some claim to be women who aren't at times! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:38
    @torunn said
    (Who is that guy, Suzie...? )
    (I'm not sure, but I just assumed there was someone funding this place. Remember when Stees said that all drinks were on the House? Then he recommended the Chateau Latour Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a pricey bottle, I assure you. I assumed there was someone holding the purse then.)
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:40
    @suzianne said
    (I'm not sure, but I just assumed there was someone funding this place. Remember when Stees said that all drinks were on the House? Then he recommended the Chateau Latour Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a pricey bottle, I assure you. I assumed there was someone holding the purse then.)
    Hard to tell in a fantasy Tavern for sure! 😉 😛

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:42
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Hey, mister, your dog, he looks like he wants to go out. Why don't you take him for a walk, and come back, I dunno, maybe in a few days?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:431 edit
    @suzianne said
    Hey, mister, your dog, he looks like he wants to go out. Why don't you take him for a walk, and come back, I dunno, maybe in a few days?
    You must be seeing things again Suzie Q, slow down on the hard stuff, no dog with me! Perhaps you need a walk in some fresh air, get some exercise. I was out this morning for mine!

-VR
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:54
    @very-rusty said
    You must be seeing things again Suzie Q, slow down on the hard stuff, no dog with me! Perhaps you need a walk in some fresh air, get some exercise. I was out this morning for mine!

-VR
    Then maybe he only wants to go out because he's embarrassed for you.

So please, go examine the other side of the front door.
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:16
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Tell me Rusty, what isn't fantasy in the internet world? We create friends, enemies and love relationships, it's done everywhere where there is internet connection. It's hard to say what is what, but still just as enjoyable, wouldn't you say? 🙂
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:30
    @suzianne said
    Then maybe he only wants to go out because he's embarrassed for you.

So please, go examine the other side of the front door.
    I do believe you are hallucinating.

Bartenders cut her off! 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:32
    @torunn said
    Tell me Rusty, what isn't fantasy in the internet world? We create friends, enemies and love relationships, it's done everywhere where there is internet connection. It's hard to say what is what, but still just as enjoyable, wouldn't you say? 🙂
    If you consider having a fake drink fun then that is your choice torunn! 😉 or enemies you don't know or love relationships that don't really exist.

-VR
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:341 edit
    @very-rusty said
    If you consider having a fake drink fun then that is your choice torunn! 😉 or enemies you don't know or love relationships that don't really exist.

-VR
    It's like reading literature with fictional characters - they can be just as real as any people you meet, just in another setting. In literature and on internet anything is possible.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:38
    @torunn said
    It's like reading literature with fictional characters - they can be just as real as any people you meet, just in another setting. In literature and on internet anything is possible.
    If that is the world you would rather live in, not that I can blame you the way the real world has become! 😉

-VR
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:40
    @very-rusty said
    If that is the world you would rather live in, not that I can blame you the way the real world has become! 😉

-VR
    I live in both worlds - fictional and real, and I can see similarities and also tell the difference. Literature isn't there for its own sake.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:43
    @torunn said
    I live in both worlds - fictional and real, and I can see similarities and also tell the difference. Literature isn't there for its own sake.
    My get away is playing chess and bantering with people, lots of fun! 😉 What is fictonal and real are two different things!

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:44
    @very-rusty said
    My get away is playing chess and bantering with people, lots of fun! 😉 What is fictonal and real are two different things!

-VR
    They are, yes and both are needed.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 15:451 edit
    @torunn said
    They are, yes and both are needed.
    I just noticed you're a new Misfit, don't get too involved in the bantering or you will not be as well liked as you are now!

EDIT: Of course what you do is entirely up to you! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree