1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 16:16
    @torunn said
    What I feel for my RHP friends is very real.
    Of course it can be very real for you, but would meeting them in person be the same or would they be as you expected?

-VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 16:35
    @very-rusty said
    Of course it can be very real for you, but would meeting them in person be the same or would they be as you expected?

-VR
    I would guess that we are partly what we show here but more than that. And what we would see in each other may not be our persona here right away, but little by little perhaps.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 16:40
    @torunn said
    I would guess that we are partly what we show here but more than that. And what we would see in each other may not be our persona here right away, but little by little perhaps.
    I bet in person I would be completely different than you see on here. I think stees is pretty much the same in person as on here. He mostly tries to get along with everyone as you do. Now I could be completely wrong or right on, about the way I picture you both.

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 16:45
    twinkle toes
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:05
    @very-rusty said
    I guess in a sense it is as the chess games are certainly real and count either for you or against you!!! You always take what is said with a grain of salt though.

-VR
    I'll wager that, like me, torunn never takes anything, like food, with a grain of salt before she tests it's taste.
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:082 edits
    @great-big-stees said
    I'll wager that, like me, torunn never takes anything, like food, with a grain of salt before she tests it's taste.
    I'm not the one to try everything just because it's new - I stick to traditional flavours.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:08
    @very-rusty said
    I bet in person I would be completely different than you see on here. I think stees is pretty much the same in person as on here. He mostly tries to get along with everyone as you do. Now I could be completely wrong or right on, about the way I picture you both.

-VR
    Speaking for myself of course, you are right. On here for the most part, I am the way I am here, the way I am in REAL LIFE, with the odd exception, but hey, Nobody's perfect eh?
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:10
    @torunn said
    I'm not the one to try everything just because it's new - I stick to traditional flavours.
    Here we take a different fork in the road. I like to try new things but you are aware of that.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:11
    @great-big-stees said
    Speaking for myself of course, you are right. On here for the most part, I am the way I am here, the way I am in REAL LIFE, with the odd exception, but hey, Nobody's perfect eh?
    I would think your basic character is what we see here - then of course there are other sides of you too.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:16
    @great-big-stees said
    I don't add salt to anything!

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:35
    @very-rusty said
    I don't add salt to anything!

-VR
    What about wounds?
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:51
    my father would put salt on his bacon
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 12:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 13:27
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, eh?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 14:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Who and what would a 'tosspot' be fantasy girl?

You best not be calling me names as that is against the TOS! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree