1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:27
    @very-rusty said
    You mean like your doing gbs....LOL....funny guy!

-VR
    As the "temporary" bartender it is my duty to see that all the patrons are looked after and with our benefactor's deep pockets and sense of giving back it looks as though this tavern will continue be a place where friends, old and new, can enjoy a good time for the foreseeable future. Here, have a soft drink and some munchies. Look around and maybe sit down with the ladies and enjoy some real conversations. Sorry for the delay Pete, here's your lager...enjoy. Oh, have you met VR?
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:38
    @great-big-stees said
    As the "temporary" bartender it is my duty to see that all the patrons are looked after and with our benefactor's deep pockets and sense of giving back it looks as though this tavern will continue be a place where friends, old and new, can enjoy a good time for the foreseeable future. Here, have a soft drink and some munchies. Look around and maybe sit down with the l ...[text shortened]... y some real conversations. Sorry for the delay Pete, here's your lager...enjoy. Oh, have you met VR?
    You were needed here as moderator, Stees. 🙂
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:41
    @torunn said
    WERE? 😲 🤔
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:51
    @torunn said
    In your opinion of course! 🙂

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:59
    @great-big-stees said
    As the "temporary" bartender it is my duty to see that all the patrons are looked after and with our benefactor's deep pockets and sense of giving back it looks as though this tavern will continue be a place where friends, old and new, can enjoy a good time for the foreseeable future. Here, have a soft drink and some munchies. Look around and maybe sit down with the l ...[text shortened]... y some real conversations. Sorry for the delay Pete, here's your lager...enjoy. Oh, have you met VR?
    I really don't believe I'd need an introduction of course you don't even know what I look like so would be hard for you to know who I was unless I said I am Very Rusty. Then the bulb would go off in your head. 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 12:15
    @very-rusty said
    I really don't believe I'd need an introduction of course you don't even know what I look like so would be hard for you to know who I was unless I said I am Very Rusty. Then the bulb would go off in your head. 😉

-VR
    Remember VR this is not REAL life so I can pretend that I know what everyone, in here, looks like. My "bulb" went out years ago and I've never replaced it. No need, I have an imagination.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 12:27
    @great-big-stees said
    Remember VR this is not REAL life so I can pretend that I know what everyone, in here, looks like. My "bulb" went out years ago and I've never replaced it. No need, I have an imagination.
    Well geeze thanks ever so much for letting me know this wasn't 'REAL LIFE', that is a very big help there Stees! 😉 😛 You have much more than an imagination, but lets not go there! 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 13:48
    YouTube

🚬
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:28
    @great-big-stees said
    WERE? 😲 🤔
    Still are of course. 🙂
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:30
    @torunn said
    Still are of course. 🙂
    You did say were....LOL...!

-VR
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:41
    @very-rusty said
    You did say were....LOL...!

-VR
    Yes I did, because he was off somewhere for a while, I guess he played golf. He is indeed back so we had better behave. 🙂
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:42
    @very-rusty said
    Well geeze thanks ever so much for letting me know this wasn't 'REAL LIFE', that is a very big help there Stees! 😉 😛 You have much more than an imagination, but lets not go there! 😉

-VR
    RHP is part of my real life though, all isn't just imagination and fantasy.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:58
    @torunn said
    Yes I did, because he was off somewhere for a while, I guess he played golf. He is indeed back so we had better behave. 🙂
    You behave, I'll rock the boat a little as I am expected to do! 🙂

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:59
    @torunn said
    RHP is part of my real life though, all isn't just imagination and fantasy.
    I guess in a sense it is as the chess games are certainly real and count either for you or against you!!! You always take what is said with a grain of salt though.

-VR
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 16:02
    @very-rusty said
    I guess in a sense it is as the chess games are certainly real and count either for you or against you!!! You always take what is said with a grain of salt though.

-VR
    What I feel for my RHP friends is very real.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree